CHAPTER 16: Tricked

29th May

29th May

Aryan was just closed his door when heard Aradhana's screaming. He became panic and rushed to see what happens.

To his shock, the scene infront him was not expect by him. Geetha lying on floor unconsciously with blood surrounds her hand and neck part. He moves to Aradhana as she nearly fall in fear.

He holds her close to him and hugs her tightly.
"Okey ma,okey ma.."..Aradhana crying uncontrollably, her whole body was shaking as she holding him.

"En thappu thaan Aryan, naan irundha ipdi aayirukadhu,..Geetha was alone"..she choked on her words.

"Ille ma, its not your mistake..."..Aryan stop talks as he notices something.

He noticed Geetha still breathing, he immediately went to check her pulse.

Aradhana watching him intensely, "Aryan ennachi?"...

"Geetha still alive..save panne mudiyum"..he quickly called the ambulance.

Once the ambulance arrived, they took Geetha to hospital as soon as possible.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aradhana still couldn't get over by what just happens. She was waiting outside the ward with Aryan.

"Yaar ipdi pannirpa? Yenna motive ah irukum?"...Aradhana mumbling to herself.

Meanwhile, Aryan felt lost again in this case, the only suspect he thought was Geetha. But now she nearly become another victim.

"Leave this to me, I will find out"..Aryan console Aradhana who was worrying about the culprit.

Aradhana felt tired, she close her eyes,rest to his shoulder. The only safe place she could think for now is Aryan only. She hold his hand tightly.

Few moments later, the doctor came out from the patient ward,

"Mr.Aryan, there's nothing to worry, chinna oru slash cut on her neck but she lost lots of blood due to wrist cuts...in few hours she will get conscious..just let her take rest alot"...Aradhana feels abit relieved when heard it. She couldn't wait to see Geetha again.

"Thank you Doctor.."

Aryan just standing there thinking it might a warning from the murderer as Geetha's wound is not much serious.

He turn to Aradhana, she looks calm abit.

"Cafeteria polam, you must be hungry"...Aryan tells her.

"Enakku pasi ille, I'm just worried about Geetha..neenga poitu vange.."..Aradhana sits there waiting for time to pass.

Aryan just nods and moves to cafeteria to buy her some food.