40.

The both of us started playing with the waves, constantly splashing at each other. After a while, we heard everyone's voice coming in our direction.

"Toge, Y/N! Someone's here!" Panda-senpai shouted from a distance.

We both look at them and saw a familiar face.

"That's Yuta-senpai, right?" I whispered to Toge-senpai.

Toge-senpai nodded. I remember meeting Yuta-senpai once when they are video chatting.

After the introductions, we all continued playing in the water. It was already 2 in the afternoon when we decided to take a rest. I offered them the guest room, but they decided that they will all stay in mine.

We put some extra foam on the floor of my room, and we all lay down while watching some random show on TV.

"Did you have fun?" I whispered to Toge-senpai while hugging him.

"Of course, love," he said, then kissed the top of my head.

He keeps calling me 'love' this past few days. He's so cute. I giggled a little because he's so sweet.

"Wow, this was the first time I saw Toge so happy," I heard Yuta-senpai talking to the others.

A few minutes later, I started dozing off in his arms.

*

I reached for my phone to check the time. It was already 5:00 PM. Everyone is still asleep. Maybe they are exhausted from the mission.

I was debating with myself if I will just order food or cook for our dinner. I slowly removed Toge-senpai's arm around me to avoid waking him up.

"Oh, you're up already," I heard someone said with a low voice.

I looked at the other side of the room to see who is it and saw Megumi sitting. He's scratching his head, and his eyes are still half-closed.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" I asked.

He said not really. I asked him if we should just order or cook food. He didn't answer me. Instead, he stood up and went to Yuji. He tried waking him up by shaking his shoulder. After a while, Yuji slowly opened his eyes, confused with what's happening.

"Let's help Y/N cook dinner," Megumi said.

We are about to go outside when someone suddenly spoke.

"The three of you aren't thinking of leaving me here, right?" Nobara said.

"Oh, you're awake! Do you want to help us cooking?" I said.

The four of us went downstairs, in the kitchen area. I am not good at cooking, so we let Yuji lead us. He's excellent when it comes to things like this.

"I'll go to the nearest bakery to buy some bread for all of us, okay?" I said while they are still deciding what to cook.

Nobara said that she would go with me since she's not really into cooking. ✨Queen things✨

After a while, we are already in the bakery buying bread. We are happily talking while walking back home when we bumped into someone.

"Eh? You're still alive?" She said.

I sighed after remembering all my past experiences. This girl bullied me a lot.

"Too bad, yeah," I said.

"Who's that?" Nobara asked me.

"Oh, someone as stupid as you already got a friend? Miss, if I were you, I will leave this bitch alone. Didn't you know? Her parents are dead. Maybe she brought misfortune in her own family."

She continued bad-mouthing me in front of Nobara. I looked down because tears are starting to form in my eyes.

"Yah! Could you please stop while I'm still nice? You're just jealous of our Y/N!" Nobara fought back.

"No, it's okay, Nobara. Let's go," I said with a small voice and started pulling her.

Nobara lectured me, saying that I should fight back.

"You know, you should not tolerate that kind of attitude! You should've shown her who the true queen is!" She continued exclaiming until we reached home.

"Oi, what's wrong with the both of you? What are you so pissed about, Nobara?" I heard Maki-senpai's voice.

I looked in front of us and saw that they are all awake, helping my two classmates cook.

"Y/N was being bullied by some random bitch! The audacity of that girl to bad-mouth Y/N in front of me? She's not even pretty, to begin with!" She exclaimed.

"Fushiguro, let's go! We need to teach them a lesson!" Yuji said.

"Wait, no! It's okay." I said, stopping them from overthinking.

"No, it's not okay, Y/N. You shouldn't let them say things about you," Panda-senpai said.

"But I don't want to make a big deal out of it," I explained, then walked towards the table to put the bread.

"Are you okay?" Toge-senpai asked me.

He was already standing beside me. I nodded and smiled at him to assure him that everything's alright.

"You want coffee?" I asked him, changing the topic.

"Sure," he said, then went to sit on the stool in front of the countertop.

"Me too!" Yuta-senpai said after hearing our conversation.

"I want my coffee, black," Megumi said.

"Are you the type to impress people by drinking black coffee, Fushiguro? I want mine a little bit sweet, please," Nobara said while bashing Megumi.

The others started requesting coffee too.

"Uh, okay?" I said and started making coffee for them. Maybe I'll start to consider building my own coffee shop.