Chapter 15: Princess Of Irshocgard

After 4 hours~

(Y/N)'s POV
I started to wake up as I felt a shake. I quickly aat up and looked around. "We're nearly there" Prince Alaric said. "O-oh. I see" I mumbled. The carriage then arrived at the main gate of the kingdom of Irshocgard. We then entered through the main gate. I looked around and the path was made with gravels and pebbles. There were people walking and talking everywhere. The view of the castles was huge and breathtaking.

The carriage stopped in front of the castle and we got out

The carriage stopped in front of the castle and we got out. I found my backpack and carried it. "Prince Alaric! You've arrived!" Princess Adelaide said happily. "Yes. I would like to be shown to the guest room first please" Prince Alaric said. Princess Adelaide nodded and took Prince Alaric's arms and tried to drag him but he remained frozen. He held my hand and began walking. "Who's that?" Princess Adelaide asked curiously.

"This is (Y/N). She's my personal maid" Prince Alaric replied. "O-oh, ill ask my butler to bring her to her room then. I will show you to your room" she said and Prince Alaric nodded. He let go of me when the butler came. "Youre miss (Y/N), correct?" He asked politely and I said "yes". "Good, please follow me to your room" he said and started walking. I quickly trailed behind and we came to a small hallway. A lot of maids were running around trying to get their work done.

"This is your room. I'll be back here later to assign you to your duties while you're here" he said and left. I looked around the room and it was quite small. The bed was made out of hay and straw and there's only a thin blanket. I sat on the bed and began to realize something. "Oh shoot! I forgot to tell Xander ill be gone for a few days. He'll be so worried....argh! Why. Am. I. So. Forgetful!" I thought as I kept beating my head. I decided to just stay still and not do anything to embarrass myself here. 'This is so boring' i sighed.

Prince Alaric's POV
She led me to a room and it was quite huge. It was a pale blue in colour. "W-well, do you like it?" She said anxiously and I just nodded. She smiled and asked "can we spend time together after dinner so we could get to know each other more?". "Yeah sure, but what about (Y/N)?" I asked. "Well, her duties during the stay here is just to serve us breakfast in our room and just keep her room clean. That's all. She could wander around the kingdom if she'd like" she replied and I sighed. "What if she got lost?" I asked and she gulped. "I-im sure she'll be fine. Anyways, I have to leave for now. I'll meet you later in the reading room. My butler will escort you there so just do what you want for now" she said and quickly walked away. I unpacked my stuffs and laid in the soft bed.

After a few minutes, I got bored and decided to look for (Y/N). I walked down the hallways trying to find her room. I ended up asking a servant and she pointed (Y/N)'s room. I thanked her and continued walking. I knocked on her door and she opened it.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
I heard a knock on my door and I opened it. Prince Alaric was standing there. "O-oh Master! Is everything alright?" I asked. "Your room is this pigsty? And is that even a bed?" He asked a little angered. "Hey! Its quite comfy and warm even though its small" I defended. "...whatever. Anyways let's go around the kingdom tomorrow morning. We can buy some special fruits that're only sold here. And maybe some souvenirs too" he said and I replied "oh sure! Let's do that!". He smiled and we began talking more.

Timeskip to 7pm~
"Wow, we've talked for si many hours" I said. "Yeah, anyways let's go for dinner" he said and led me through the hallways once again. The other maids started whispering stuff to each other and I just shrugged it off. "Prince Alaric!" Shouted Princess Adelaide. I looked behind and saw her running towards us. "Prince Alaric! Shall we head to dinner?" She asked. "Yes, we shall" he said and held my hand tighter. "Is she coming with us?" She asked a little sadly and he replied "Is she going to starve then?". "W-well, I just meant that the maids have another place to eat" she said and tried to break us off. "What do they serve there?" He asked and she replied "bread and butter". "Well then, (Y/N) is coming with me for dinner" he said and she nodded sadly. "I-its alright Master. You should spend time with her alone as she is one of your potential wives" I said and quickly walked away before he managed to object. 'Oh..im definitely going to be punished later...' I thought while shaking. (A/N: not the dirty type 😏) I saw the butler just now and asked the direction to the place where maids eat. He guessed me there and left me. I began to say down and grabbed a piece of bhead with butter to eat while the other maids are mumbling stuffs to each other again.

Prince Alaric's POV
I walked with Adelaide to the dining room a little angered that (Y/N) got away with it. I didn't really enjoyed it that much because (Y/N) wasnt there. After the meal, she led me to a reading room and we began chatting. "S-so do you think I'll be able to be your wife?" She asked excitingly and I replied "maybe". She frowned and looked away. She then began telling me stories of her life and I started to tune out. After the chatterbox finished, it was nearly bed time. I walked back to my room and I was really tired from her talking. I began to sleep and hoped for a better day tomorrow. 'I'm going to have to punish (Y/N) tomorrow as i have no energy right now' I thought and continued sleeping.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
After eating, I managed to find my room and I began sleeping. 'Ugh..thid bed is so uncomfortable. I wish I was in my own bed again...' I thought and struggled to sleep peacefully. 'I'm lucky Prince Alaric didnt punish me' i thought happily and tried to sleep on the very uncomfortable bed. I began having nightmares about Nora and Susan bullying me again. I woke up and I was sweating profusely. I looked at the time and it was 2am. I then tried to sleep again and it worked. I finally got some shut eye and slept like a log.

(A/N: oh im so tired today. Sorry if this chapter is bad or lame. I promise I'll get better. I just really feel like sleeping right now..)