bonus !

this is like a flashback for all of you that get confused that michael's alive in this. 

*SMUT WARNING!!*

if you're reading this and you go to school with me irl pls stop reading rn or i'll sabotage your life k thx. 

+

Luke was sitting in his and Michael's bed, his knees drawn up and a book sat in his lap. He was on vacation in Florida with Michael and his parents and he was thoroughly surprised when Mr. and Mrs. Clifford allowed him and Michael to stay in their own hotel room. Though, Mr. and Mrs. Clifford were just across the hall. 

The bathroom door was open a crack and the light from inside was flooding out, the only thing lighting up the bedroom besides the moon shining through the window. Michael had dyed his hair blue the night before and he was obsessed with it. Luke would often find the shorter boy just looking at himself in something reflective because he was obsessed with the colour of his hair. 

"What 'cha reading?" A voice sang and Luke didn't jump because he'd know that voice anywhere. He heard Michael's footsteps leave the bathroom and go over to the window, but Luke's eyes didn't leave the book. 

He hummed and flipped the page. "An adventure book that I found at the store we went to today." He explained, biting his lip softly as he eyes scanned over the words printed in small, black font. It looked as though it was written with a typewriter, which Luke adored. 

Michael shut the window, causing the cool breeze drifting through the window to cut off. He then pulled the curtains over the window. He always had a superstition about having to close the curtains because was afraid someone or something would look through if the curtains weren't closed. 

"Well, it's 10 o'clock so you better put it down soon. It's past your bedtime." Michael joked, flipped on a bedside lamp then skipping back to the washroom to turn off the light in there. 

A smile grew on Luke's lips and he did as he was told, putting a bookmark in his book and setting it on his bedside table. As he looked up, his cheeks turned bright pink when he saw that Michael was completely naked from the waist down. 

"Oh my God, Michael." Luke gasped, feeling the need to shield his eyes. Even though they had been together since the tenth grade, they had never seen each other naked. Except for that one time that Michael mooned him at a party they'd went to. 

He heard Michael giggle and footsteps rush over closer to him. The bed sunk beside him and soon enough, the blue haired boy was attached to his side like a leech and there were lips on his neck. "Why? Does it make you uncomfortable?" Michael laughed, swinging his leg over Luke's waist and peppering the blonde's neck with kisses. 

A small whine escaped Luke's lips and he squirmed underneath Michael. "Michael, your dick is on my leg." He complained but Michael just continued to climb until he was straddling Luke's waist. 

The two looked at each other in silence before Luke spoke up. "Where are your pants?" He asked, trying really hard to keep his eyes on Michael and not look... down there

Michael shrugged. "Probably on the floor somewhere." He answered with a smile. "You should take off your pants as well." 

Luke felt his cheeks heat up. "Why?" He obliviously asked, about to bit his lip when felt a firm pair of lips be pressed onto his. He kissed back sweetly but Michael was going for more, kissing him with a sudden lust and slipping his tongue in between Luke's lips. 

Having never done this before, Luke was slightly flustered. Him and Michael had never really done anything sexual, they hardly even made out. When they kissed, it was usually sweet with no tongue. Luke retreated a bit; he was nervous.