four

"We were worried sick about you!" Diana says as Alexandra sits down.

"I'm sorry. I just needed air."

"Your father has already went to bed. Go get some sleep."

"Okay," Alexandra hurries to her room.

Alexandra wakes up to the smell of food. She quickly puts on her slippers and walks to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ross. What are you making?"

"It's a surprise," Ross laughs.

"Okay. Sounds good," she laughs and begins to drink water.

"Also, the Young family is coming to have breakfast. So get dressed."

She almost spills her water knowing her parents will kill her if she doesn't dress appropriately. She rushes upstairs and tries to find a nice outfit. She sees a black Victorian dress and grabs it.

She quickly puts it on and sprays her perfume. She glances at her corset, but ignores it.

"How's your food?" Leo asks.

"Fine."

"Alexandra, I think you and Leon would make a great couple," Diana says.

"Oh, okay."

She feels Samuel glaring at her.

"Thank you, mother," she finishes eating.

"You guys should take a walk in the garden. We have some business to talk about," Samuel gives his plate to Ross.

"Sounds great," Leo gets up and holds out his hand for Alexandra to grab.

She hesitates, but takes his. She misses Ruel.