eleven

She sighs as she puts on her white bonnet. Leo comes behind her. 

"Do I have to go?" 

"The King has to decide your punishment too. I hope your title doesn't get taken away, princess."

He leaves the room and Alexandra worries about Ruel. She misses him. She goes into Leo's study. 

She notices a string sticking out of one his drawers. She opens it and see it's Ruel's bag. 

"You just don't know how to mind your business, do you?" Leo takes the bag from her.

"Not really," she smiles and takes it back from him. 

"Come on, sweetheart. We have to get going." 

Alexandra looks around and spots Ruel's family. Her and Coco make eye contact. Coco has this sad expression on her face. Her skin isn't glowing like it usually does. 

"So, King Caesar? What will his punishment be?" the man asks.

"Well, considering he also stole the train tickets. He will be executed," the king states.

"No! He's innocent!" Alexandra stands up.

She hears a few gasps and sees her dad walk towards her. 

"Excuse me, brother," Samuel grabs Alexandra's arm and takes her outside.

"I don't want him to die, father."

"You are lucky you are not some peasant. Get your act together," he drags her back into the building.   

"There's no way I'm letting you outside again. Not by yourself at least," Leo sighs.

"I want to see Jasmine. Please, Leo."

"No. That's final."

He leaves the room and Alexandra cries. She hears something hit the window. She wipes her tears away and sees Ruel at the window...