~Character Info~

Hey, my Lil Oreos! First of all, I just want to say thank you for following the story thus far. We've made it to book 3/Season 3!!! Woooooo!! How exciting. Now, I'm going to try to be a little more inclusive for all people. Yes, I am aware that you all look extremely different (and Ur all beautiful Lil Oreos UwU) and I know you don't all have blond hair and blue eyes. Let me explain: The only reason why I've had (Y/n) look like that up to this point was that she is Owen Grady's Lil sister and I wanted them to look alike. But no more!!! Now, I will have 2 different hairstyles for multiple different hair types! I'll leave skin color out of it, as that is all up to you ^^. You don't have to go off of the pictures I put, this is simply what I envision or and it's for the people who don't quite know what they want their version of (Y/n) to look like!
      The second thing I wanted to talk about was the romance in the series. As you all know, this started as a Kenji x Reader. And as I'm sure you are all aware, this has changed to be a Ben x Reader. I wanted to apologize to all of you for the fast and forced romance between (Y/n) and Ben. It wasn't my intention for that to happen, but I needed to get a chapter out and needed something to happen while Ben and (Y/n) were alone. I'm going to make up for that in this story! This book will focus more so on the dinosaurs as season 3 was rather serious. Romance-wise it will focus more so on ending the romance between Kenji and (Y/n) and giving a slow start to Ben and (Y/n)! Now that that's out of the way, I bring you the (Y/n) of season 3!

Ginger (Y/n):

Long Hair:

Short Hair:

Short Hair:

Black Hair (Y/n):

Black Hair (Y/n):

Style 1: