1: ⁿᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ, ⁿᵉʷ ˡⁱᶠᵉ?

You walked in the busy streets of new york. It really does look like they say it does in movies. You just moved here at 18 because you visited new york once and you fell in love with it. You walked past broadway where you got your first gig.

                                       ᶠ ˡ ᵃ ˢ ʰ ᵇ ᵃ ᶜ ᵏ

You just finished your audition for the role Annie. You didn't know if you were going to get it because you didn't have red hair, blue eyes and you were 2 years younger than the age they wanted but it's worth a shot. Later you went to the hotel you and your mom/dad booked. Your dad was in the bathroom taking a call. He always goes into some space when taking a call. For privacy I guess. " y/n?" "Yeah?" " you got the gig"

                                 ᵉ ⁿ ᵈ ᵒ ᶠ ᶠ ˡ ᵃ ˢ ʰ ᵇ ᵃ ᶜ ᵏ

   You got into the building it was a bit dirty but it was really homey. With a white carpet, grey walls, wooden stairs and glass doors to the lobby. Nice. " um, excuse me" you said walking to the lady at some desk thing. " yes?" " do you have the key to room 901?" " Ms. Y/n l/n?" " yes" she handed me the keys that made a clinging sound. She seemed a bit grey. There's 2 options a elevator and stairs. Obviously im going to take the elevator. I entered the elevator and clicked room: 901 level: 10. When you got to the room it seemed...nice. Kinda like the lobby but it had brown carpet everywhere except the kitchen, white sofas and glass windows to some porch thing. It was dark in there you put your bags down and went to the porch . You looked down and there was traffic with beeping cars. You went back inside and saw a clock on the chimney. Which makes sense since you were at the top of the whole building. The clock read in green letters 2:23 am. It's definetly late so you went to your room that has a mattress with a black bedframe. And you're very lucky because the bedroom has a bathroom with it. You just wanted to go to bed you didn't bother changing or doing anything besides you can do that tomorrow.

Hope you like it shuckfacemads

Sorry! Its kinda short but there's going to be a longish chapter next time