2: Ⓔⓡⓡⓐⓝⓓⓢ

I woke up. The first thing I saw was the light leaking through the silk white curtain. I hate that curtain. Isn't the purpose of a curtain to block the light? You stood up. Same clothes as yesterday. You walked to the bathroom opened the door. I looked in the mirror your hair was messed up. I went to my bag in the living room. Fuck. Simply amazing. There's no hair brush. In fact there's nothing but clothes in here. So I don't want to go to the store because I think a lot of people will recognize me. Whatever I'll just deal with it.

Ⓕⓐⓢⓣ Ⓕⓞⓡⓦⓐⓡⓓ Ⓣⓞ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ

Well, everything's good. Thanks to a stereotype that a celebrity never goes to public looking like trash. And because no one knows you moved to new york yet except your agent. The list read dishes, hairbrush, food and bedsheets. Well it's just going to be a quick errand

Ⓑⓐⓒⓚ Ⓣⓞ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓐⓟⓐⓡⓣⓜⓔⓝⓣ

Everything is in it's place. Of course this isn't going to be the last errand you're going to make for the apartment but right now you have everything needed to survive. I need a break I mean you literally just took a 10+ hour flight from Vancouver, Canada To New York. Slept 7 hour-. Great. I forgot the curtains. Looks like I'm going back to the store.

Ⓐⓣ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ

The curtain aisle had different colours and different designs. To be honest a solid dark colour with no design is ok. I scanned the different curtains in the shelves until a simple black curtain caught my eye. I grabbed it and got ready to leave. Until I saw the sneaker aisle. I've been obsessed with sneakers since age 6. Which is why it is necessary to buy a pair of sneakers. I walked over to the aisle. Some type of yellowish - light green sneakers looked nice. I reached to grab them and looked at the tag. $160.
( You're and actress, mucisian and model so yeah)
They're not too much. It's fine I'll just buy them. "Nice choice" wait a damn minute. That voice sounded fimiliar like your idols. You turned around and....Caleb fucking McLaughlin. Was there.

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓞⓡⓡⓨ ⓝⓔⓧⓣ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓑⓔ ⓤⓟ ⓣⓞⓓⓐⓨ!