Introduction

The Shukla Family:-
Siddharth Shukla- A young businessman running a family business under the guidance of his dad and uncle.
Balraj Shukla( Baba) : Siddharth's dad and owner of a largest construction company in the country.
Yuvraj Shukla ( Chachu): Siddharth's chachu and co- owner of the construction company.
Savitri Shukla: (Maa): Siddharth's Mummy.
Bindu Shukla ( Chachi): Siddharth's chachi.
Mita Shukla/ Singh: Siddharth's elder sister married and lives in Canada.
Aarohi Shukla (Aaru): Siddharth's younger sister.
Rohit Shukla: Yuvraj Shukla's son and Siddharth's cousin.
Neetu Shukla/ Malhotra: Siddharth's Bua who stays in Jaipur.
Surendra Malhotra: Neetu's Husband.
Amit Malhotra: Neetu's son.
Ritu Malhotra: Neetu's daughter.

The Gill Family:-
Shehnaaz Gill ( Sana) : The youngest daughter in the Gill family. Finished graduation. Wants to do her MBA in Canada.
Preetam Gill: Sana's dad. A big name in hotel industry, with chains of hotels all over the country.
Seema Gill: Sana's mom.
Vihaan Gill: Sana's elder brother.
Rajendra Gill: Sana's bade papa and Preetam Gill's elder brother. The head of the family and business.
Reena Gill: Sana's Badi Maa.
Yogesh Gill: Rajendra Gill's son.
Yogita Gill: Yogesh Gill's wife.
Neha Gill: Rajendra Gill's daughter.
Bunny Verma: Sana's boyfriend.

The Shukla's and The Gill's are family friends and very close to each other.

"IT WAS ALWAYS YOU"

     They both hate each other. They could not bear the sight of each other. But the underlying attraction between them is undeniable. The eye contact when in the same room is always intense, followed by fireworks. This story about Siddharth and Sana. Siddharth who is to marry Neha, Sana's cousin and Sanas who has a boyfriend Bunny whom she madly loves. So will they say " IT WAS ALWAYS YOU" to each other. Ever.

    Ok..... This will be the plot for our next. I want you all to comment and give your feedback. I want to know what you think about this storyline, before I start working on it. I'm confident you will love this one too as you have loved the previous ones.