Chapter 10

"Who must it be??" Yoongi mumbled loud enough for everyone in the one to hear.

"What should we do now??" Gaara asked.

"I will answer it. If there is anything
dangerous I will whistle. Make sure to leave this place with the others." Gojo replied while standing up.

"Please be careful." Hyerin replied.  

Gojo nodded and then went to open the main door. Soon the door creaked open revealing a man dressed in noble attire but it's true that you can be fooled by looks.

"Who are you??" Gojo asked sternly.

"It's nice to meet you Gojo Satoru. The heaven king Meliodas did order me to deliver this important piece of news. This is supposed to be for the Princes and the princesses. Now then I shall take my leave."
The man said as he delivered the letter and bowed and left the place.

Nothing's suspicious right???

On receiving the letter he closed the door and went to the others.

"What's that??" Namjoon asked while pointing at the thing.

"It's a letter sent by King Meliodas for you all." He replied.

"Ok then give it to me. I shall read it." Taehyung said while extending his hand.

"Make sure to read it aloud." Jin said

Upon receiving the letter Taehyung started to open the purple ribbon whirled round to letter. The writing was indeed quite neat and clean.

LETTER----------

     My dearest apologies to the Princes and          the princesses for not saving Princess
Aeriola.

It was all Celena's evil plan. Moreover we get to know that she will be using her to take hold of the greatest power.

If this happens this will greatly affect all the realms and this will only indicate nothing but

                         GREAT DESTRUCTION

Therefore with all due respect I ask you all to come to my palace at once to discuss the plan of Celena's destruction.

                                                                                                                                                      From------ 
                King Meliodas

                                       ---x---

"So he got to know about everything." Yoongi said.

"Well yes because he is the god of all." Suho said.

"I don't think this letter is for us because we are not Princesses and who the hell is Princess Aeriola. We four are just normal human beings nothing much."  Melody said gaining everyone's attention.

"Yeah. Moreover that demon theory doesn't work for us cuz we don't even know her." Elaine said.

"Didn't you guys say it to them??" Levi asked while looking at the boys.

"Well we decided to say it but didn't thought that it's this soon." Jimin said while scratching his nape.

"What's the matter? Just spill the beans. We need to save Seongmi too." Hyerin said.

"Well it's a long story to begin with.
In our vampire kingdom we seven were supposed to be king but first we should to be married with princesses of others kingdom.

We were in our twenties at that time. It was that time when we met our true love.

Everything was absolutely fine but it lasted for only few years. We used to hangout very often which became mere memories when Celena killed our lovers.

Apparently it was out of jealously and revenge.

You girls are the reincarnation of them.

Seongmi  is Aeriola, Princess of Air.

Hyerin is Silvania, Princess of Dragons.

Elaine is Fiona, Princess of Fire.

Melody is Oceania, Princess of Water.

We four vowed to protect and love you guys again." Jungkook said.

"P-Please forgive u-us."The four boys said in unison.

"It's ok."Hyerin said.

"Yea we don't remember them anyway. Therefore let's start from scratch." Melody said with an assuring smile.

"That's right. For now let's travel to the palace in order to save Seongmi or Aeriola." Elaine said as the others nodded in agreement.

Gojo created a portal and everyone stepped inside. After reaching the end of portal the white marvelous palace appeared.

SEONGMI'S POV

I opened my eyes only to find the same awful place and on top of that a stinging pain on my neck. The last I remember was that lady Celena grabbed my neck.
What could be the reason??

On top of that she was wearing royal attire.

Ugh!! What's up with this??

I whispered as I saw an ointment like thing lying beside with a note.

NOTE------

  Please apply the ointment. It will reduce the pain. I know you don't know me now but you sure will when the time comes.

                                    ---x---

After reading it I decided to apply it. Surprisingly it's working. Well gotta hide this otherwise that lady will make a big mess.

Who sent this letter??

This thing is just eating me up already cuz I am a curious type of girl. Moreover this enclosed area does not have a single window which should be helpful for escaping.

Wait I think I know.....this place.

[Hello everyone. This is the 10th chapter of red rose.
Hope you guys like it. If so then don't forget to vote and stay tuned.
Moreover the new chapter of survival estate will be published on 22nd or 23rd May.
Untill then bye,take care💜]