Tony Stark(R)- Miss Piggy

Requested by: iamKhrfan123
Smut: nope!
Summary: You and Tony go to visit your childhood home/family's farm, and while you're there, you meet an unexpected guest. Unexpectedly adorable.

"Come on. They're not that bad." You sighed, pulling your husband out the front door. "They're just my parents." You handed him the keys. "You're making me drive?" Tony asked. "You know how they are." You said.

The good old family farm. Your childhood home, the place you grew up. "It'll be okay. You need to get out of the big city for awhile, and get away from those suits." You got in the car, opting for one that would draw the least amount of attention. "How long will it take to get there?" Tony said, getting in next to you. "A couple hours." Tony heaved a big dramatic sigh. "Oh you'll be fine you big baby. We can even stop for coffee from that place you like." "I intend to." He pouted.

After a few hours, and a coffee later, Tony turned down the county road that led to your family's farm. You leaned forward in your seat, staring out the windshield. "There it is." You smiled. You had a gorgeous childhood home. There was a small pond in the distance, alongside a cute stable. Your parents had torn down the original house that stood on the property, and built a bigger log cabin the year after you graduated high school. You looked over at Tony, who was smiling softly. "Hey. It'll be okay, my mom loves you." "It's your dad I'm worried about." He said. "You're a city boy, what do you expect?" You winked at him.

You jumped out of the car and raced up the steps, opening the screen door. Your mom opened the door quickly, grinning from ear to ear. "Mom!" She pulled you into a hug, laughing loudly. You were the spitting image of your mother. Just 30 years younger. She had the same hair you did, just with a little more grey, and it reached to her shoulders. She had wider hips than you did, but that was because she'd had three kids. Your two older brothers, and then you. Her smile was your smile, her eyes, your eyes. Apart from the color. "Ooooh I don't think you're allowed to leave anymore. Your dad and I miss you too much!" She said. "Now where is that handsome husband of yours?" She stepped past you, walking out to the edge of the porch. Tony walked up, smiling up at your mother. "There you are! I was wondering if you'd even come!" She grinned again, hugging him the same way she did you. "Where's dad?" You asked. "Oh, he's out in the stable. Bessie had babies real early this morning. So he's been in and out of there all morning long with the farmhand and the vet." She said. "I've got dinner on the stove too. There's cookies sitting on the counter too, help yourselves." She said, walking over to the stove. You walked to the island, and grabbed a cookie.

Tony went and stood next to your mom, watching as she cooked dinner. "That smells delicious." He said. "It's an old family recipe. You should get Y/n to make it for you if you like it." She said. "I have the recipe." You said, walking to look out the window. "Can I do anything to help?" Tony asked politely. "Oh sure! Could you go to that cabinet over there and get me the Tabasco?" She motioned over to a cabinet across the kitchen. "Thanks honey." She smiled.

"Y/n? Dinner's almost ready, you should go grab your dad, tell him to come in." She said. "Tony, come with me?" You held your hand out to him. The two of you walked out the back door. You grabbed your mud boots, and threw on your old work jacket, pulling your hair back into a low ponytail. "Here. Wear this." You handed him an old jacket. "Do you like those shoes?" You asked. "Oh, no. I wore these for a reason." "Well still. You should put these on." You handed him your older brothers boots. "Alright." He sighed.

"I'm proud of you. You haven't made a scene yet." "I've already said this Y/n. I like your mom. It's your dad that doesn't like me." He said. You grabbed his hand again, pulling him down the steps. You walked over to the barn, pushing open the door. "Dad!" You let go of Tony, and walked over to your dad. "Hey sugar!" "How's Bessie?" You asked. "Aw well she's alright. She had nine babies real early this mornin', it was ten, but one of 'em got out a little while ago." He said. "Oh no. How long?" You asked. "Aw, about five, ten minutes?" "Did you go look for him?" Tony asked. "He's only got three legs. Wouldn't survive the night." He said sadly.