Chris Evans- Teddy bear(1)

Warning: language

Seven years. You'd known this man for seven long years. Scarlett had introduced the two of you on set back in the days of The Winter Soldier. You and Scarlett were cousins, so she'd helped you land the role of Peggy Carter's great granddaughter, Georgia. You were also the love interest of a certain Captain America. You knew that fans would definitely think it was odd, especially because Steve and Peggy were kind of together. But, on the other hand, you and Chris had something for each other in reality. You'd been flirting with each other for months now, despite knowing him for years. You've kissed him before on set, and even had a little steamy scene together. Now, however, the two of you were sitting together on your couch watching titanic. Chris was in town for a few days on a business trip, and you offered to let him crash at your place. Chris has had feelings for you since the moment you met. Likewise on your side, but neither of you had the guts to admit it. You rested your head on his chest, trying not to fall asleep. "Tired?" He asked. "A little." You yawned. "Do you wanna stop the movie?" He asked. "No, no I'm fine. I'm awake." You sat up a little. "I am a little thirsty.. want anything?" You asked. "Nah I'm good. Thanks though." He smiled. You walked around the back of the couch, ruffling Chris's hair playfully. You opened the fridge and decided on an iced tea. You were originally from the south, so sweet tea was one of your favorites. "I'm making sweet tea.. you sure you don't want any?" You said, knowing full well how Chris felt about sweet tea. "Noooo thank you." You laughed. You took off your hoodie, leaving you in a tank top and sweatpants. You walked back to the couch and set your drink down. Chris was messing on his phone, sitting in the exact same position as when you left. "Watcha doin?" You asked. "Scrolling through Twitter.. all these fan girls want me to get Instagram." He smiled. "Ah, I don't know man. They'd all go crazy." (I know he actually has Instagram now) "You think?" He said, glancing over at you, stopping when he saw your.... um. Anyway. He smirked and turned his phone off. The end of the movie came around, where Rose had to let go of Jack. You were crying, and Chris didn't look phased at all. "How are you fine right now?" You said through tears. "Movies don't make me cry." He smiled. You began to cry more, actually starting to sob into the pillow you were clutching. Chris looked over at you and started laughing. "Stoppp!!!" You smiled and threw the pillow at him. You had rolled onto your knees at this point, smacking him repeatedly with the plush pillow in your hand. "You suck." He laughed. "You swallow!" You yelled. "Oh what are you, twelve?" You suddenly lost your balance and fell forward, landing on Chris. "Maybe." You smiled, pinching his nose and getting up. "Now where are you going?" He asked. "Put my glass in the sink," you stretched. "Wash it." You added.

You walked over to the sink, and turned on the light up above it. You turned on the sink and started washing the cup. Once you'd dried it you reached up to put it in the cabinet. You saw a tall shadow creep up behind you. You knew it was Chris, so you quickly shut the cabinet and spun around. He was surprisingly close to you, his hands on either side of you, he was bent right at eye level with you. "Chris?" You almost whispered. "Yes..?" He smirked back. You put your hand on his chest. He looked down at your hand, and then back up at you. You bit your bottom lip, fighting the urge to kiss him. "The things you do to me..." he basically growled. Chris leaned in, and connected your lips, kissing you softly. You brought your hands up to the sides of his neck, and broke the kiss. He stood up, regret in his eyes. He ran his fingers through his brown hair, sitting down at your table. He brought his hand up to the bridge of his nose, pinching slightly. You crossed your arms. "Chris-" "I love you.. Y/n." Your arms dropped. He finally said it. And now you'd get to tell him you felt the exact same way. "I always have. Ever since we met. I-" you walked over to him, and straddled him. "I love you too Christopher." You smiled. He laughed and picked you up. He spun you around a few times, overjoyed that you shared the same feelings. "You do?" He smiled. "I do." You said, tears in your eyes. "Oh come on, don't go all soft on me now.." he smiled. "What are we gonna do?" You asked. He set you down. "Well, what do you want to do?" Fuck. "Mmm... I think, I think you know what I want to do.." you smiled. He smirked and kissed you again. "I know what I want." He smiled. He ran his hands down your back, and around your ass. He picked you up, not breaking eye contact with your big e/c eyes. You ran your finger along his jaw, over his beard. Chris looked up at you, smiling. You pressed your thumb to his bottom lip, and he kissed it. "Do you want to.." "Yes." "Should I take you right here on the counter, or should we continue this in your room?" He smirked. "You know where my room is Teddy bear." That was a nickname you'd given him after a fan sent him one too many stuffed bears. In a few moments, You and Chris wouldn't be "just friends" anymore. Though after the confession, you weren't sure how there could be a world where you and Chris were just friends.

Word count: 1005