VIRIDIAN, EAST INDIGO, EMPIRE OF INDIGO.

"The end is near. The decision is still uncertain. Congratulations to the 10 remaining lieutenants good luck and make wise decisions. Being a colonel is a high and very important position. You have to think wisely and clearly. You have to stop playing games and take this serious. You have to think like a leader, because when you're in my position, you gonna be the leader." Colonel Merlot says.

"Those who will continue in the competition are" Captain Midnight says looking at us and then to then look at the panel screen in-front of her.

"First place, Dove Alabaster." She says making my blood boil and I feel Dove gaze on me.

Enjoy you're stay because that position is my home, and I'm gonna return home in no time.

"Second place Ryker Emerald. Third place Lenx Ocean. Fourth place Hames Sandstone." she says and I start getting nervous. Did he eliminate me from the competition? If he did, I promise I'll kill him.

"Fifth place Altair Crimson. Sixth place Mina Tan. Seventh place Namid Viridian." she says and my anxiety overcame the clouds.

He eliminated me.

I'm over.

I'm out.

He kicked me out.

"Eight place Hope Teal." she says and my world falls apart. I've never been this low.

Why didn't he just eliminated me?

I know that a number does not define who I am and my abilities, but this is not fair. I am not eighth place, I am first place. This is completely ridiculous.

"Is everything ok at home?"Nolan asks me taking me out of my thoughts and I nod.

"Good luck to you all. You can withdraw." Captain Midnight says.

I make my way to the exit. I don't wanna go to class. Should I skip it for this time? Stupid classes that I have to take for at least 5 centuries. I don't like those classes. I hate them, they're so boring and pointless. There's not a week where a brand new law appears that is not more stupid than the previous one.

"Hope!" Colonel Merlot calls me from behind me and reluctantly I turned around.

I know what you want.

You want me to crawl to you, and beg you.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not doing that.

My success is my pride.

And my pride is making of myself my best weapon.

I don't need you.

I have never need it you.

Rather, you need me.

"Colonel Merlot." I say with a militar salute.

"I need to talk with you." He says approaching me.

There's nothing to talk about.

"I left it on your desk, colonel Merlot, if that's what you wish to talk about." I say.

My anger I cannot cover.

"Sorry about-...

"There's nothing to apologize. I am here to work and serve as a lieutenant to Indigo. We're not friends, so at the end, there's nothing that you say back there you didn't meant. Our title at end is our biggest mockery. If you will allow me, I needed to withdraw." I say looking straight into his eyes.

"Permission granted."He says and I turn around to leave with Nolan following me.

"How he dares to talk to you after putting in 8th place. I would have killed him." He says placing his arm over my shoulders.