Part 6: Need A Hand?

"I don't know. Lets take it with us" Ranboo says picking up the teddy walking out the room. They both walk to a lift heading down, at the bottom is a dark damp room with a furnace in the wall, Ranboo throws the teddy in and pulls the switch. The hatch closes as a bright hot light emits from the furnace and soon the door opens again leaving the key, Ranboo crawls in grabbing it quickly so it doesn't burn him. They head back to the lift going back up.

Ranboo and Tubbo walk back to the Tv room heading up the stairs to another lift. Ranboo sees that the lift isn't working and it need power sources in an odd looking machine. They run right seeing a locked door and Ranboo unlocks it. On the other side is a room filled with maniquen limbs hanging from the ceiling and a surgical table with a person on it, holding Tubbo's hand he walks down slowly with his flashlight seeing a door. They enter a hall with shelved and maniquen parts "I don't like this" Ranboo says nervously "same here" Tubbo says clinging to Ranboo ignoring his sweaty hands. They see a door and Tubbo kneels down cupping his hand "I can't" Ranboo says shaking his head "why?"
"It's locked"
"That's why I'm boosting you"
"You'll be alone" Ranboo says looking down at him with consern "I'll be fine.  I'll yell if I need help" Tubbo says smiling up at Ranboo who is figeting with his mask "ok... I'll be quick" Ranboo says climbing up onto his hands, Tubbo lifts him with ease now into the door.

Looking around Ranboo sees more maniquen parts and a maniquen on a surgical table. Ranboo pulls a box and the maniquen moves "AHH!" Ranboo yells aiming his flashlightat it seeing a hand scuttle away "NO NO NO! NOT TODAY!" Ranboo yells running under a bed, he can hear Tubbo yell "RANBOO!? RANBOO ARE YOU OK?! RANBOO!?" Ranboo keeps running hearing another hand move, it lunges at him and he leaps out the way "AHH!" Ranboo yells again climbing on a table, it scurrys under the table looking up at him, Ranboo runs past it climbing up a shelve "WHY!? WHY DO YOU EXIST!?" Ranboo yells at the hand and the hand looking as offended as a hand can get, climbs up "NONONONONO!" Ranboo yells running in a vent entering a hall. Ignoring what's there he runs to a maniquen filled room with desks and chairs, he stops to catch his breath "hooo... hooo... I hate it here!" Ranboo yells running along seeing another hand, he climbs on a desk screaming and climbs through a shelve panting "hah... hah..." Ranboo finds himself facing another hand and he sees a hammer "can't get me!" Ranboo yells lifting his hammer slamming it down, the hand twitches then scuttles back preparing another attack. It dodges Ranboo first swing and on the second runs off and the third strike it's dead, Ranboo continues smashing it with the hammer in frustration "I'm making sure it's gone!" Ranboo yells to himself. Soon he's satisfied and he sees a power source on a desk, he picks it up and takes it away.

Ranboo throws it through a glass part of a door walking through carefully so not to cut his feet. Ranboo looks around for Tubbo but he's not here "Tubbo?" Ranboo asks looking around "Tubbo!?" Ranboo says more panicked "not again! Not again! I promised he would be ok!" Ranboo says running through the door, he sees Tubbo holding a maniquen arm breaking it's fingers "come on... harder" he says to himself "Tubbo?" Ranboo says looking down. Tubbo turns to him as he stands "are you alright!? I heard screaming!"
"I'm fine... what you doing?"
"Well..." Tubbo says fidgeting with his hood "i wanted to learn to protect myself and you..." Tubbo begins "you work so hard to keep me safe from monsters I wanted to do the same" Ranboo chuckles "Thank you Tubbo. We can look after each other" he says walking away "but don't wander off like that! You scared me" Ranboo says to Tubbo frowning "sorry..." Tubbo says looking at the floor.

They walk to the lift placing the bulb like thing into the socket while explaining what happened behind the door "a hand attacked you!? You said you were fine!"
"I am, it's not though" Ranboo says taking his hand going left. Ranboo sees a socket here and he takes the bulb from the lift bringing it over. They enter a hall and they see a jail cell with a electric chair inside "oh..." Ranboo says walking away. Tubbo sees a way into the cell further down the hall and he goes to boost him again "be careful"
"I will. You be careful as well"

Ranboo says climbing up into a room with more maniquen parts and a switch "oh no. No no no no no no. I hate it here" Ranboo says seeing a standing maniquen with lady's clothes. Ranboo flips the switch and the lights turn off, Ranboo looks around then he hears something move, he turns to the maniquen and it has taken a few steps forward "GOSH DARN IT!" Ranboo yells aiming his flashlight at it. Ranboo sees it's blocking a door so he turns around hearing it approach quickly, when he turns around it's inches away from him "AHH!" Ranboo yells seeing how fast it's went. Ranboo keeps his light on it as he walks through the door, it follows him through but a light is on in the room so it freezes "don't you dare!" Ranboo yells at it as he backs away. His heart is pounding out of his chest and he's sweating bullets. Ranboo spots a maniquen on a chair and he aims his light on it as he walks past, as he walks he sees lots of maniquens in the halls on on chairs. Ranboo walks through a broken door entering pitch blackness and Ranboo sees the room is filled with maniquens, he runs spinning around flashing his light on them all as he climbs under a bed. He spins more seeing more maniquens "NO NO! GET ME OUT OFF HERE!" Ranboo yells climbing through a door. He catches his breath avoiding maniquens as he crawls into a vent entering a jail cell. Ranboo sees lots off door looking around "there are so many openings here, something is going to be crawling out if them!" Ranboo yells preparing himself for the worst. He runs down the hall and hands fly out of the doors trying to grab him "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" Ranboo yells running away.

Maniquens chase after him and he uses his light to freeze them yelling "nope" over and over. He climbs up a cabinet slipping a little before running in a vent. He falls out landing on the floor with a thud, trying to ignore the pain he flips a switch on a wall next to him and it turns on the lights "hooo..." Ranboo sees himself in a shower and in the next room are more maniquens. Ranboo quickly realises there's only one way out so he goes back and turns off the lights letting a maniquen in a wheelchair move, it lunges at him quickly making him yell "AH! JESUS!" Ranboo yells aiming his flashlight as he walks backwards to the switch. He turns around to flip it and he hears it moving behind him, the lights turn on and he turns around seeing it's right behind him "get nae nae'd!" Ranboo yells running away from it. He pushes the wheelchair to the door climbing through the door window. On the other side Ranboo sees a maniquen with toy teeth and many others "no. Nonono" Ranboo says aiming his light as he spins "SPIN-JITSU! SPIN-JITSU!" Ranboo yells spinning away. Ranboo crawls under floor boards seeing he's in the electric chair room, he flips the switch and the system gets over powered shooting the bulb out.

Ranboo throws it in a shoot and Tubbo stands seeing a way to get it. He grabs it taking it to the socket and the door opens "get me out now!" Ranboo says running out "what happened?"
"Tubbo you do not want to know" Ranboo says taking the bulb to the lift, Tubbo grabs the other one following Ranboo. Ranboo opens the lift and they enter inside going down. Ranboo sits down shaking coming down from his adrenalin rush "Tubbo... if you see a maniquen, shine a light on it"
"Ok? Why?"
"They move"
"Oh that's not good"
"Yeah it's not good! I nearly died!" Ranboo yells glaring at Tubbo "I'm sorry it's just- I was scared and- and I don't like being scared" Ranboo says hugging his knees placing his head on them "it's ok. No one likes to feel afraid" Tubbo says rubbing Ranboo back for comfort. The lift stops and they walk down another dark hall holding hands, Ranboo sensing danger lets go of Tubbo spinning around "uhh, what are you doing"
"Shush, this worked before" Ranboo says spinning around flashing his light on things around him. Tubbo covers his eyes and Ranboo stops "oh sorry, I'll stop"

They climb up a door into a room with more maniquen parts and Ranboo spins again "you're the human light house!" Tubbo says cheerfully making Ranboo laugh but his laughter is halted when a hatch starts banging like something is trying to get out. Tubbo runs holding it shut and the hatch breaks letting a hand out, it attacks Ranboo "NONONONO!" Ranboo yells jumping out the way picking up a pipe hitting it. It runs away and Tubbo can't hold the door much longer, it falls letting a second hand out as the first comes back. Ranboo screams seeing two hands as Tubbo pulls boards off the door. Ranboo keeps hitting the hands but they won't die. Tubbo struggles to get the board off and Ranboo finally kills them smashing them over and over, he pants heavily dropping the pipe running over to Tubbo helping him. They crawl through the door seeing masks on a wall. Tubbo starts giggling and Ranboo looks over confused "what's so funny?"
"Nothing, your just amazing" Tubbo says wiping away tears "I thought you were going to get hurt but... you did it like it was nothing. You're so strong" Tubbo says shaking "hey hey. I'm only strong because you're here"