Prologue

Trapped. Cold. Lonely. Pain.

These are the things that the young male felt as he was curled up in a ball, tears cascading down his face.

He was shaking violently, and had his eyes fixated on the door, waiting for it to open.

He had no clue how long he had been there. He didn't know if he had been there for a few seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months.

He shivered as he thought about what these people could possibly want from him. He made himself look at the ground, not wanting to get up, but at the same time, he wanted to leave.

He felt his arm, where he felt a puncture in his arm, making him wince in pain.

He slowly stroked his arm, feeling more punctures up his arm, and all the way up to his shoulders blade.

So I've been here more than a few seconds or minutes. The young male thought to himself. There were maybe hundreds of tiny punctures in his arm, where someone must've put some needles in his skin while he was out.

He vaguely remembered what he had been doing before he had been taken. But he couldn't quite tell who he had been with, what he was talking about, and what he had been thinking. All he remembered was that he had been with some...friends? Is that what they were called? His memory was fuzzy.

One thing did stay in his mind, though. One word that seemed important, although he couldn't tell why.

Kacchan? What's a Kacchan?

He shook his head, and out his face into his knees. And then, the door burst open, revealing a tall muscular man, with a smirk on his face.

"So the little boy is awake now, is he? Time to get up, and follow me. Don't try to escape, or it'll be much much worse for you." The male said, unchaining the boy from the wall.

He hasn't even realized he had been chained up until then.

He was pushed out of his thoughts and he felt a tight grasp on his wrist, forcing him forward.

Next thing he knew, he was on a table, his arms and legs restrained to the table, and a bright light above his face.

And then, excruciating pain coursing through his body. He screamed in agony, his back arching as far as the restraints would allow him to.

When the pain went away, he was breathing heavily, and sweat beaded around his forehead.

And then, nothing but darkness.

424 Words

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the prologue! I know it's not very long, but, I'm trying to write short chapters, but there may be a few long chapters in the future. I haven't decided yet.