Moments Like This ~ IwaOiKage

A/N

Listen to this song while reading this section: BOL4 - Bom (나만, 봄)

~

Tooru woke up to the warm embrace of the morning sunshine that peeked through the curtains. It left a warm, bright, and pleasant feeling on his skin that made him feel a bit more alive - some of last night's movie parts flashing in his memory.

He glanced at the study table beside the bed, which [almost] was fully occupied by the partly empty popcorn bowls and empty soda cans stacked on it, the actual "study" objects stuffed aside.

He yawned and shifted to his side, just to meet Kageyama's curled-up figure near his chest and Iwaizumi's eyes gazing at him as if they'd been studying him for a while. But when their eyes locked, Tooru could only find they were filled with fondness - they were just plainly beautiful. Resembling all the rainy woods, calm foggy evenings, and everything wonderful.

"Good morning," slim fingers lightly brushed Tooru's right cheek. He reached one hand to place it on top of Iwaizumi's hand while using the other to lightly shift Kageyama's hair out of his eyes. He smiled sleepily, feeling his fingers intertwining with Iwaizumi's, heart pacing slightly - definitely the first thing that happened when he wakes up. -Not that he was complaining.

"Good morning, Iwa-chan." He murmured under his breath, drowsily fluttering his eyes as reality started to sink in.

"Can we stay here a bit longer?" Kageyama's tiresome voice made them both look down to see the ravenette looking back at them. "It's just that you guys are warm..." the boy muttered quietly, looking back down.

Iwaizumi grinned a bit, letting go of Tooru's hand and rubbing his eyes for a bit.

"So what even happened at the end of the movie?" Tooru asked - finally, earning an annoyed groan from Kageyama.

"You fell asleep - both of you -" Kageyama pursed his lips and looked up, narrowing his eyes at both of them.

"He fell asleep first!" Both - Iwaizumi and Tooru exclaimed at once, each pointing to the other.

Kageyama frowned, "everyone died at the end," he said, stating so and burying his head back down.

Tooru and Iwaizumi exchanged glances for a second before diving back in to persuade Kageyama to quit sulking. "But really, what did we miss?" Tooru asked, burying his head in the crook of Kageyama's neck. "Come on~ Tobio-chan~" He murmured breathily near Kageyama's ear, making the ravenette push him away almost on cue.

"Ow~!" Tooru exclaimed, then somehow managed to grab Kageyama back, this time only holding him.

"Nothing much," Kageyama finally muttered. "The two of them kissed, the end."

Tooru eyed the dark circles under Kageyama's eyes. "Nothing sad happened?" He asked rhetorically.

Iwaizumi glanced at Kageyama, who sighed and looked back down.

"I hate you, Tooru," the younger of the three said quickly, pushing the brunette's arm away.

"Shittykawa, it clearly said-"

"Don't say it!" Kageyama exclaimed this time. "The way they got separated..." He looked away, eyes glossy.

"Hey, hey," Tooru said a bit teasingly. "C'mon, it can't be that bad-"

"That guy left Elio and got married," Kageyama stated, pushing Tooru's arm away.

"HEY! Now you've made me tear up! Dammit!" Tears welled up in the brunette's eyes.