Sometimes ~ Oikage

Tobio yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He stopped walking and turned around, pretty sure he heard his name being called from somewhere in the distance.

No one was there.

Just he pleasant pastel orange-tinted sky that faded into Azure and progressively into Navy. And the small purple flowers that bloomed on the trees grown on almost every side of the sidewalk, making the path appear airy.

Tobio looked back to his side, just now noticing that he was standing in front of a Bakery.

No wonder it smelt like vanilla.

The place looked simple. Not it a wrong way, but rather- appeared unfitting for the neighborhood it was in. He watched the delicate koi-fish painted windchime sway as a breeze blew.

He glanced back at the sky. Tonight it'd be a clear night.

Oikawa-san would be happy to go stargazing with me. . .

There was another brief ringing before he finally decided to go into the Bakery. He could treat with Tooru with milkbread. . .

They hadn't met in months. . . after all.

He pushed the door open, the warmth of the place quickly enveloping him, some sort of realization hitting about how cold it actually was outside.

"Welcome," a warm voice greeted.

Tobio flashed a quick awkward smile before nodding. He had been working on his smile in the past months, trying to stop his facials from tensing up.

He walked up to the glass screen and glanced at the ready bakes. "'Third of Milk Bread," he said, pointing immediately at the loaf that was cut into thirds.

"Anything else?" The cashier asked as she got the package items ready. "To-go, right?"

Tobio nodded.

Just to think about it, not too long ago, he detested talking to people- well, he still disliked it and avoided doing so as much as possible, but overall the ineptitude had ceased.

There, beside the flower deserts, were the cute tiny-looking bunny breads. They looked only about an inch long.

"How about the bunny bread?" He asked, feeling his cheeks flush a bit in embarrassment.

The cashier kept down the book she was reading and replied, "how many bags? One has eight."

"One bag," Tobio replied abruptly. "Can I get a bag of those 'nut-hugging bear cookies'?" He felt stupid saying the whole thing.

Just then, the boba stored in the glass bowl caught his eyes. "Do you sell milk tea?"

"Yeah," the latter replied, picking up a bag of 'nut-hugging bear cookies.'

What was Tooru's favorite flavor? Tobio thought to himself before mentally facepalming- butterfly pea flower.

An odd liking in Tobio's opinion, but he shrugged it off.

"A butterfly pea flower milk tea with boba," he said, pausing and gazing at the menu board. "And a milk tea with boba."

The cashier nodded, walking over to the counter and placing the bag in which were the items he had chosen to buy. She turned around and walked into the back room, the sounds of cups being picked up echoing in the quiet room.

Just then, the sound of a bell jingling practically made him jump. He ignored it, of course- it'd be much rude to just glance at someone when they entered. He looked down and reached for the pocket in his sweatpants, pulling his wallet out.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 20, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

♡ 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 ♡ ~ Haikyuu Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें