Chapter 1: The mysterious stone and portal!

My POV

"I told you a hundred times I don't cheat." I yelled at Maddy, "You just don't know very much about Alexander the great!" Maddy groaned and yelled, " You did too cheat! Nobody else even knew. Not even the teacher!" I smiled smugly and said, I may have not cheated but knowing something the teacher never knew is awesome." MacArthur and I started singing everything is AWESOME from The Lego movie. Colbert and Maddy covered their ears. Maddy and I get a call from the principal of Johnson high school. She told everyone to meet us over there. When we landed, the principal was right there holding a mysterious stone. The principal told us that they found it at a cave nearby and that they have no need for it so they gave it to me. Once the principal left, I was studying the stone quite hard. Maddy shook her head and said, " it's just a stupid stone. What's so special about it?" I realized what the stone was but It was too late. The stone read my mind and made my wish come true. A mysterious portal appeared and dropped princess Unikitty, Benny the spaceman (my favorite character), metalbeard (my 2nd favorite character), Emmet, Lucy aka wyldstyle, batman and Good/Bad cop. Maddy screamed in terror when she saw them, Colbert and MacArthur screamed as well. Maddy pulled me away and all of us ran like crazy. I was thinking about them. The team of us made it to the headquarters. We told mission control what happened. Mission control asked us if we forgot to close the doors. I looked and saw the characters from The Lego movie! Maddy yelled for us to get out of here. "No." I said, "We must be brave! What would happen if we weren't brave?" Maddy looked at me with her jaw dropped. I walked over to the Characters. "Hi, I'm Kyla! It's nice to meet y'all!" I said quite cheerfully, "that's Maddy, Colbert and MacArthur. They're brothers and sister." Maddy hid behind Colbert and MacArthur. I pulled her out a little bit and said,"She's also my rival, big time." Colbert sighed and said "so true. They have been rivals since Kyla was in high school. Kyla always showed Maddy who's boss." MacArthur nodded and said, "Yeah. Kyla is the leader of our group! But when Kyla doesn't know what to do Maddy takes her place!" "Really? That's so awesome!" Emmet said,"what do you guys like to do?" "I like learning new languages, writing stories, reading books, cooking and baking." I said, "I have a lot of hobbies." Benny was happy to see a human girl in front of him but he was also scared. "I won't bite." I said, "I promise." "Hi, I'm Ben but you can call me Benny!" He said, "These are my friends, Metalbeard, Unikitty, Batman, Wyldstyle and Emmet!" *So Good/bad cop is still a enemy at the moment.* I thought to myself. "Come on. There's a abandoned building nearby." Maddy said, "We need to make sure we aren't seen." "Maddy, are you crazy?! The abandoned building is not a good location for them!" For one how would they hide?!" I shouted at her, " Think first!"

Metalbeard's POV

When I heard her shout at her friend, I knew she'd be the one for I. Arr, she looks quite adorable. But I know me best friend Benny be angry at me for taking "his" girl. But me knew I had to have her. Me know that if Benny can have a crush on her than so can me! But me need to be careful and not get noticed by Benny.

??? POV

I knew she was going to be the one to protect them. I got here too late. Now Lord Business will have my head! I need to make her fall in love with me so that she'll let me take them to Lord Business. But I need time.