15

(Jimin's POV)

(Jimin's POV)

    "Yeah, and tell me why he keeps texting me-". "Hey Jimin-ah." A loud voice speaks next to me, interrupting my rant. Shutting my eyes I take a deep breath, swallowing my urge to bitch slap him.  "Jihoon, are you not supposed to be with the other juniors? And last time I checked I am your hyung." I greet back with faux sweetness. He really thinks we're friends. "Yeah, I came here for Taehyung-ie but since he isn't here I thought I would say hi. And sorry about not calling you hyung, I'm just so used to being around Tae. He told me I don't have to be so formal with him."  I feel my heart clench at his words. It's always Tae this, Tae that it makes me want to vomit. I immediately felt the itch to claw his face off resurface. The boiling mix of burning rage, disgust and jealousy. What's even so special about him anyways? I hate him and his stupid innocent face and doe eyes. He's probably pretending to be all cute and naive just to get in Taehyung's pants.   "Well, I'm not Tae am I?" I spit, making him flinch. Jungkook and Seokjin glance back and forth between us, holding back laughter.   "S-sorry, I really didn't mean to come off as rude. Please forgive me." He sputters lamely, very obviously intimidated. I smile at his flustered state and gesture for him to sit down.  "Don't worry, you can still hang out with us." Truthfully I wanted him nowhere near me. Ever since the mall incident he's been trying to hangout with me for like the past two weeks. I keep brushing him off saying that I'm too busy, but why not play with him a little?   "How about we have a sleepover at my place this Saturday, it'll be fun. Plus that'll give us the chance to learn more about you and vice versa. Right babes?" I suggest with a coy smile. Seokjin and Jungkook instantly go along with it.  "Totally, we'll have a blast." Jungkook adds slyly.  "Most definitely." Seokjin says with a smirk.  "So what do you say?" All three of us turn to Jihoon expectantly.  "U-um y-yeah, that sounds like a great plan." He responds smiling.

~

     "Ow. What the hell is your issue?" I yell, glaring at Jungkook who decided to kick me in the side.  "Who are you texting that's got you cheesing so hard? And I know it's not Taehyung cause he's on some bullshit." The younger answers trying to steal a glance at my phone.  "You know that business dinner I was forced to attend?"  "Yeah."  "Well they have a son, who by the way is fine as hell but I digress. He kept hitting on me not so subtly and ended up giving me his number. We've been texting and occasionally calling for the past few weeks. And I'm not necessarily into him but you know me, I can't just say no to attention."  "Yeah, you are an attention whore." Jungkook agreed, hissing when I slap the back of his head.  "Anyways, like I said he is very attractive so why not?" I explain.  "Is he hotter than Tae?" Jungkook asks with an expression that's up to no good.  "Ugh, why would you ask such a thing?" I gasp dramatically.  "But no. My Tae is still the most beautiful man I've ever seen yet."   "What about me?"  I roll my eyes before answering, "Babe you know you're a baddie."  "I like that answer." He says flashing a cute smile.  "Does he go to our school though? What's his name?"  I shake my head, "Nah, he's a college student. He just turned 21 like two months ago. And his name is Jongin."   "Damn, not you talking to an older guy. Now you have to fuck him." Jungkook tells me with no signs of kidding in his face.  "Why?" I ask, laughing at his bizarre words.  "Because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. When else would you get the chance to fuck a college boy while you're still in high school? You're a senior." He explains making me laugh even more.  "I'm serious. I mean I would do it if I was you."  DING!  We both glance instantaneously at my phone which lit up from a text.  "Speak of the devil." I mutter. We both lean in to read the message, eyes widening at what was there.

Jongin ~ I see you like to play hard to get🙃 but since you won't let me touch you, can I at least get some jack off material? Send nudes pls🥺

And here I thought college boys would be more mature.  "The fuck? What's the context?" Jungkook questions with a confused expression.  "Basically before this he was straight up asking to smash and I rejected him."  "Ok so are you gonna send him a pic?" Furrowing my brows I immediately say no. "What the hell? No."  "Since when did you get morals. It's not that serious." He says sassily.  "I've never sent nudes to anyone, let alone some random college boy that I met at a business dinner. Besides it'll make me feel guilty."  The younger scoffs, sucking his teeth.  "Guilty about what? Taehyung? You and him are not even dating. He's probably with that son of a whore Jihoon at this very moment. Like what happened to the bad bitch who relies on validation from no one but himself that I know? Ever since Taehyung has been in your life you suddenly forgot who you are, get a fucking grip and get over him. At least for right now." Jungkook spits harshly but there was no malice. He's right though. "You sound like Jin hyung." I mumble with a pout, thinking about how our eldest hyung would say the exact same thing.  "Get undressed you big baby, we're gonna send him the best nudes he's ever seen in his damn life. You are too much of a baddie to not show yourself off."   "You're right." I tell him.  "Of course I am."

A.N~ Not a double update 🤭 This is how much I love you guys 🥰😘 but idk I'm just excited to write this story again lol