4🔞

(Taehyung's POV) Saturday, October 13th

       Somehow we were able to convince Namjoon to come with us to Jimin's party. Well, it was really Hoseok who was able to convince the stubborn male. I don't know how he was able to achieve that but kudos to him. Usually I never indulge in things such as partying but it's senior year, why not have fun? So here I am, dressing in something that I usually wouldn't wear. I put in contacts so that I don't have to wear my glasses, since I don't want to lose or break them at the party. It's 11:15 pm and the party started already at 10:30 pm. Hoseok offered to drive us all there because he is the only one with a car. Checking my messages, I see Hoseok's text informing me that he's at my house. Carefully I climb out of my window. It was as if I was a ninja, I was so stealthy. I didn't want to tell my parents that I'm going out because that would just cause issues and we don't need any extra problems. All I want to do right now is have fun and be carefree for at least just this night. 

    "Are you excited Namjoon? We finally get to experience the wild life, am I right?" I ask once I get into Hoseok's car. Yoongi and I were seated in the backseat while the other two were in the front.   "Shut the fuck up Tae." The older male was obviously still salty, but if he really didn't want to come he didn't have to. He acts like we forced him at gunpoint.  "What about you Yoongi? You were on the fence with coming at first."  He shrugs and says, "I realized that it's not that big of a deal. We might as well, what could go wrong?"   Namjoon turned around, looking at Yoongi.  "Actually allot could go wrong." He says matter of fact.  "Namjoon stop being so damn paranoid." Hoseok pleads in the driver's seat. The rest of the car ride was us getting lit to some of our favorite hype songs.                                                                                                                                                          "Wooooow." My eyes light up at the beautiful view that I'm witnessing. His house was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't help but feel slightly bad about my situation but I brush off the feeling.

       The party was already lively, people were everywhere. Music blasted from seemingly every corner, if you don't like loud environments this definitely isn't for you. It didn't take Hoseok and I long to start dancing and talking to people. We were very extroverted people so this setting wasn't as uncomfortable as we originally thought it would be. However, Yoongi is an introvert and Namjoon is an ambivert yet he doesn't enjoy crowded places. They'll be fine though, as long as they have each other. Tonight is the time for me to really let loose. Keeping that in mind, I decide to grab a drink from the open bar. What's crazy is his parents allow this since I'm sure majority of us aren't of drinking age yet, but that's not my problem. After a two drinks later, I'm a bit buzzed since my alcohol tolerance is relatively high. I've been receiving lap dances and plenty of people flirting with me. I do get this type of attention at school because I've been told by plenty of people that I'm hot for a nerd and what not. The thing is none of them have interested me enough to date them, I've hooked up once in a while but that's all. Realizing that none of my friends are near me, I turn around to look for them. Instead, I'm met with a feminine scent. Looking down I see the birthday queen himself, and boy did he look like a meal.