Chapter 3.

Sorry for taking so long lmao

The sun glistened as the two teenage lovers sit in the dugout of their sacred place. The sandlot. That's where they always were, no matter the weather conditions or if they were arguing. They always made up and played ball. Something most people would think a girl wouldn't have any interest in. But boy were they wrong. Kaedence loved all the sports. I mean Hockey,baseball,volleyball, basketball, soccer, if you can name it she's played it. But her life didn't necessarily revolve around sports. She made decent grades, had a decent family, and a wonderful friend group. Not to mention her handsome boyfriend. But she always felt like no matter how hard she worked everything was always just decent.

"Benny" the teen girl managed to speak out after rethinking her whole life.  "Yes?" He most beautiful boy ever said. "Why am I always just decent." She said with spite in her voice. She never thought fondly of herself at all. But the truth is, everyone always loved her. "Your not just decent Kae. Your perfect. I mean you being gorgeous is an understatement, and not to mention your outstanding love for sports."
"Hmm maybe but I feel so useless"  the truth was, she could never satisfy her mom. Her dad wasn't around much but he sure did love to boss her around,to the point of crying herself to sleep.
"Is this about your parents? You know you can tell me anything. And your always welcome to spend the night at my house for a break."  Man. He was good looking and he had a great heart. "Well, yes. But-"
"Stop. Ok? Your not useless or anything. Your amazing and as soon as you see what everyone else sees you'll agree." What did he mean? The boy was wise. Especially for a 15 year old boy that only focused on sports and his girlfriend. But he didn't always make the best grades or decisions. "See what? All the hate?" She of coarse had bully experiences but no one hated her as much as she hated herself.
"No. I mean how wonderful you are. Your smart,pretty,athletic,funny,sweet, oh! And you know how to cook." "Oh.. I never knew you thought that fondly of me." She was completely oblivious to the boys feelings that he had held all those years. Sure, they were dating so she knew he liked her, but hearing it come out of his mouth like that was different. "Of course I thought all that. And so much more. And I wanted to apologize about the other night. I know I was acting like a perve. The guys all tried to give me advice and since I panicked I actually used it." "Yea I figured you wouldn't say "your butt looks hella good in those Jeans" the young girl and boy laughed at the way she deepened her voice to try to make fun of him. "Well thanks for not making this awkward" "yea anytime"  By now it was getting pretty dark and before the laughing couple knew it, the stars were out. Some might say it was like every other night, but not to them. This night was special. Because for the first time  the two shared a night staying up late talking and not keeping in their feelings for each other.
"Well benji bear I better get home it's already 9"
"Yea you probably should Kae cat." "Since when do you call me that?" "Since right now I guess" the couple share a laugh for the millionth time that night.
"Ok bye I love you till tomorrow!" "What? What am I gonna do tomorrow that makes you not love me?!"
"Benny! Your such a bot! Anyways, I love you". "Yea? Well, I love you as well." The cutest couple in town share a goodnight kiss as the two walk back to their seemingly empty houses. And dream of a amazing future together one day.

This is so dumb lmfao