Chapter 4.

(It's back to regular pov)

"Kae get ready for school!"  Ugh. School it was one of my many hates. "Ok I'm coming" lies. She just walked out the door for work so ima sneak into Bennys window.

"Benji bear wake up"   man he's cute when he's sleeping. Is that creepy? Oops.   "Wha- wait what are you doing here?"    Wow no good morning or nun? "I'm here because my mom said to find a ride to school, and you can't drive but let's ride the bus."    "Well your right. Ok lemme get dressed real quick".  He left to the bathroom. I can't tell if he's tired or mad. Probably both, since I did swoop in his window and jump on him.   "Hey Kae basketball tryouts are today, you hyped?"  "Yea man it's gonna be cool"  

*on bus*

"Kae lemme get your picture". "Ok"

"Benny! I look so bad bruh"

"Benny! I look so bad bruh". "Nah"
*at school*

Ok let's get this straight. Me and Benny are pretty popular. Everyone knows us and we know almost every one. But some people don't like us. Why?  Because all the girls want Benny and apparently all the guys want me.  But beef is goin down between me and this girl named Kayla. She wants Benny so bad! Ever since middle school.

"Aw isn't it little miss Klein, and her hot friend."  Hell nah bruh.  " actually Kayla he's my boyfriend so piss off ho." (Sorry for the language💀)   "Ugh sure. But that's not what he was saying last night". Huh?  "Kayla what the ✨hail✨ I didn't even see you last night"   He seems legit.  "Yea and plus I was with him last night so go screw your self. Because we all know no one else will"   After that me and Benny started laughing and she ran to the bathroom crying.

*tryouts*

"Ok up next we have Kaedence Klein" oh shoot that's me!  "Ight that's me!"  (Ion feel like typing the whole tryout so just imagine your fricken balling) 

"You made the team!"   Wait for real?!  "Ayeee Ight cya"

*at Bennys house*

"So you make the team?"    "Yup she said I was the best, and now I'm captain". "Wow that's great!"  "Yep". It's an awful silence. I'm just gonna kiss him that's what I usually do.  "Benny what have I told you-". Oh no it's his mom! "Benny! Kaedence!  Why didn't you tell me you were gonna be up here doing that". " well mom I didn't know-".  "Ok ok enough. But Benjamin if I see you using tongue again I'm gonna whoop you."  Oh dang she saw that?  "Mom!" 

This is dog water but oh well lmao