Friendly date

Themacthatsmilesback has posted

Liked by Madelyncline,DrewStarkey, and 98,879 others

Caption: Meet me at the chateau;)

Comments:

Madelyncline✔️
Oh no babe, meet me in my trailer ;)

DrewStarkey✔️
Can't, pope said stay off the cut!
-reply 1
Themacthatsmilesback
Kooks suckkkk #Poguelife

User1
What?! Are you with the OBX crew?!

OBX✔️
Welcome to paradise on earth!

Lilah and I were hanging out on set while Maddie and everyone else rehearsed lines and got ready for different scenes. She drove us around on the golf cart while they filmed.

"I'm gonna drive down to the chateau wanna come with me?" Lilah sat down on the drivers seat of the golf cart.

I stood with my arms crossed and pointed to the trailers behind me. "No i'm okay! Drew wanted to show me around set but i'll catch you in a little bit."

She drove off and I went to knock on Drew's trailer. He opened the door with a big smile. Wow is he cute!

I covered my eyes with my hand to block the sun that was shining on me and looked up at Drew. "If you're not a crazy coke addict right now and you're Drew instead, I would love to take a tour of the set."

He smiled and stepped down from the trailer. "Unfortunately the addict is on a break but Drew would love to take you on a tour!"

"Oh good. Also maybe don't talk in third person. Sounds a little scary!" I watched him lock his trailer and we hopped into a golf cart that wasn't in use.

As we drove around we saw sites like the Cameron house, the wreck, JJ's house, the country club where the midsummers episode was filmed, and our last stop was the chateau which is where they were currently filiming. It was honestly so fun. Drew constantly cracked jokes and told me all kinds of things that happen behind the scenes.

Maddie saw us as we watched them film from the golf cart. She ran over and gave me a hug. "Well well well look who we have here!"

"Ah and here we have Sarah Cameron, my sister also known as Kook princess." Drew stretched his arm across in front of me and Maddie slapped his hand away.

"Drew was just showing me around the land of pogues while he was on a break." I looked around at the site.

"Well have fun! Take her to the craft cart for some fruit snacks and cheez-its. That's the best part of set!" Maddie laughed at herself.

"I thought I might show her Rafe's bedroom." Drew joked.

"Ew, in your dreams drewsif." I smacked his arm playfully. "We'll i'll see you once your done."

"Yeah that's cool! Jonas wanted to take everyone to dinner since we're wrapping up today early." Maddie explained to Drew and I.

We drove off and he took me to grab a few snacks. We stood around and I figured since we were alone, now was my time to talk to him.

"So, did you know who I was before you dm'd me?" I turned my head to drew while opening a fruit snack.

"Nope! I was just as surprised as you were last night when you opened the door. I had no idea you and Maddie were related." He set down the bottle of water he was holding.

"So you just saw me on Instagram and figured you'd dm me?" I popped a grape fruit snack in my mouth.

"Mhm! Saw a cute girl and had to make sure she knew I exsisted." He laughed and winked at me.

"Oh gosh. Well i'm glad we got to meet. I honestly just thought you were some stalker. I get a lot of creeps in my dm's." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed at my disgust. "I mean the verdict is still out on that. After all I do play a murderer."

I dropped my fruit snacks on the ground. "Drew! You just spoiled the ending!"

"My bad! I thought Maddie filled you in. So..I was thinking maybe we could I don't know go on a date or something?" He touched the back of his neck and squinted one eye. I could tell he was nervous.

"What! Is THE Drew Starkey asking ME out on a date? Oh my gosh!" I pretend to fan girl.

"Hm on second though I changed my mind!" He laughed.

"Hey! Meanie! Of course I'll go on a date. A friendly date never hurt no one!" I smiled at him.

"Right...friendly." He gave me a short smile and continued snacking.

Later that night we had all gone out to eat. It was great being able to hangout with such an amazing group of people. I finally met Bailey, and Elaine who were sweethearts! Lilah, Bailey, Elaine and I all had a sleep over at Maddie and Is apartment.

Thank you guys for reading and voting! I really appreciate it! It's sort of hard writing a story without having a storyline. I've been making this up as I go so please give me feedback!