Ski trip

"Mac get your lazy ass out of bed. We're gonna miss our flight!" Chase yelled from his and Maddie's room.

All of the OBX cast was heading to colorado to go on a ski trip. When I say all I mean all...including Drew. I was too thrilled but what choice did I have.

I finished packing all of my toiletries after I got ready. I threw on some biker shorts, a hoodie, and shoes. I met everyone in the living room and then we headed to the airport once we were ready.

I sat by Rudy and Elaine on the plane. I had my airpods in the entire flight. I could only hope this trip went well. We arrived at the airport in Colorado at 9:30am. The sun was rising and the snow was falling. It was so pretty!

The uber took us all to the cabin we were staying at. Maddie and chase were sharing a room, Rudy and Elaine shared a room, and I shared a room with Lilah. Bailey, Austin,Drew, Nick,and Johnothan were getting here this afternoon. I'm pretty sure Bailey was bringing her girlfriend Mariah. It was gonna be a full house!

"Okayyy i'm ready to go skiing!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs.

Everyone who was already at the house agreed to go skiing while we waited for everyone else to arrive.

Themacthatsmilesback has posted

SWIPE

Liked by Madelyncline, Elameeee, Madisonbaileybabe and 3

Liked by Madelyncline, Elameeee, Madisonbaileybabe and 3.6K others.

Caption: These were taken right before I fell off the ski lift.

Comments

Madelyncline✔️
Dude you're adorable!

Madisonbaileybabe✔️
Ahhh I can't wait to hug you!
-reply 1
Themacthatsmilesback
Hurry I wanna meet Mariah!

Rudeth✔️
I almost peed myself
-reply 1
Hichasestokes✔️
She ATE shit
-reply 1
Themacthatsmilesback
🖕🏼

User1
Haven't seen posts of Drew lately, did you guys break up?
-reply 1
User2
I think they did, check twitter.

After skiing and falling off the ski lift multiple times we all decided to go back to the house and cook dinner. We spent all afternoon skiing. When we got back we could hear people talking in the house. All of the others finally arrived.

I walked in and Drew and Nick were sitting on the couch closest to the stairs.

"Hey Mac, good to see you!" Nick stood up and gave me a hug.

"Drew." I blankly glanced at him and walked away to go upstairs and shower.

I heard Nick laugh as Drew slapped his arm. I knew Drew was upset with me but I didn't feel any kind of sorry.

After I showered I met everyone else back downstairs. Bailey and Mariah were finally here.

"Bailey! I missed you." I ran to hug Madison. She engulfed me in a tight squeeze.

"Oh this is my girlfriend Mariah, Mariah this is Mackenzie, she's Maddie's cousin." Bailey stood aside as Mariah shook my hand to greet me.

Chase and Drew cooked dinner outside on the grill. The girls and I were all sitting in the living room. I got up from the couch and went to grab a drink from the kitchen. Drew had walked in to grab a grill utencil in a drawer.

As I poured my drink I turned around to place the jug back into the fridge. I bumped into Drew in the process. "Seriously watch where you're going."

"Maybe if you knew how to walk you wouldn't have gotten in my way." Drew called back.

"Wow what bit you in the ass. Snarky Starkey." I rolled my eyes and shut the fridge.

"Quit being such a bitch! I tried apologizing but you're too insecure to even consider realizing I didn't kiss her!" Drew got in my face. His tall frame stood directly in front of me.

Maddie walked into the kitchen and stood between us. "Okay enough. Drew go help Chase. Mac come with me." Maddie grabbed my hand and took me to her bedroom downstairs.

I plopped down on the bed as she slammed the door. "What is going on between you two?"

"I don't know. He just he's getting under my skin. We haven't spoken to each other since we broke up. It's just awkward." I pulled my knees to my chest as I looked around the room.

"Don't you think maybe you two should talk?" Maddie asked while looking over at me.

"I don't wanna talk to him, especially after what he just called me. I'm done with the mental abuse Maddie. He needs to apologize." I stood up and walked out of the room.

The boys were finally done cooking dinner. I sat down first with my plate and Austin sat down beside me leaving one side of me open.

"You good?" Austin asked as he sat his plate down. I just nodded my head.

In the corner of my eye I watched as someone sat down beside me. Drew. I ignored him and ate my food. I talked to Austin most of the time and anyone who was in front of me.

Finally everyone had gone to bed. As usual I woke up in the middle of the night because I was thirsty. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a class of water. As I walked into the kitchen Drew was in there.

"Sorry, I just needed a drink." I awkwardly walked past him and grabbed a class out of the cabinet.

"You're fine. I was just midnight snacking." He laughed softly as he showed me a cookie. "Can we talk?"

I stopped in my tracks as I went to the fridge to fill it with water. "Uh...sure."

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch and for yelling. I promise you I never kissed that girl. It was all the media. She kissed me!" Drew defended himself.

"Drew I don't care that you kissed her- I mean I do but that's not what hurt me the most. Yes I'm upset you cheated but...I" I stopped before I finished my sentence.

"You what?" He asked.

"I never thought you would mentally abuse me the way my dad did." I filled my glass of water and went back to bed. I left him thinking about what I said.

AHAHAH! You guys probably thought they were gonna make up but I promise they won't be apart for much longer!