𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋'𝕊 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝕋𝕆 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔻 𝕆𝕌𝕋.

JACKSON:

"I want to" I said while I held Jinyoung's wrist.

He gently took my grip away from his wrist and started to walk towards the living room where our parents were sitting.

"Auntie, Uncle. Thank you for inviting me over. The food was delicious as always. I need to go home now. It was a long day for me. Eomma, Appa, I will go ahead." Jinyoung bowed then walked out of the door.

I watched the door closed. I didn't know what I did to get the cold shoulders from Jinyoung. I bowed respectfully to our parents when I passed them a minute after Jinyoung left. I walked fast to match his pace. "Jinyoungie...wait up. Nyoung, wait...PARK JINYOUNG!" I ended up shouting his name in the middle of the street.

He stopped. He slowly turned to face me, annoyance showed on his face, "what?!? What do you want Jackson?"

I was stunned. Jinyoung's face....his expression looked so pissed, annoyed and sad at the same time. "I-I....I just want to say good night." Words that I wanted to say got stuck in my throat.

"You followed me to say good night?!? you could've told me that before...why bother running after me?" Jinyoung turned to walk away when I opened my mouth, "Jinyoung?"

"What. Do. You. Want. Jackson?!?" Jinyoung enunciated every word now sounded more annoyed than a minute ago.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you, Jackson?" He asked without turning back to face me.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you? We were fine half an hour ago...you seemed happy that I'm back then....I got cold shoulders from you after -"

"Don't get me wrong, I am happy you're back but...never mind. I'm sorry if I can't be happy all the time. I'm tired. I'm  so tired. I just want to sleep, is that ok?"

"Oh....ok. Fine. I won't force you if you don't want to tell me." I let out a sigh, and I turned around towards my door, didn't bother to look at Jinyoung, "good night"

>>>

JINYOUNG:
The sunlight was hitting my eyes. I frowned and put my arm to shield my eyes from it. What time is it? What the crap did I just do last night? I groaned out of frustration.

"Yah, Park Jinyoung...get up."

I jumped off my bed when I heard Jaebeom spoke.

"W-whoa! What are you doing in my room, hyung? And how long you've been here?"

He looked at me in disbelief and didn't say anything. He was standing by my window, his gaze was outside....most likely he was looking at Jackson's window.

"Hyung! What are you doing in my room? Do I barge in yours? What the -"

"Don't screw your chance this time, Jinyoung. Take -"

"What are you talking about hyung?" I interrupted him.

"Jackson! I was talking about Jackson."

"What about him? And what do you mean, don't screw my chance this time?"

"You know how much I love you but sometimes I just want to beat the crap out of you to wake up....I was talking about your long time feelings for Jackson...this is the time, Jinyoung-ah"

"H-how -?"

My brother finally turned and sat down at my chair to face me. He smirked, "I might not say it, but it was too obvious, Nyoung...I've seen you look at Jackson since middle school. It hurts to see you long for him...all these years, when someone mention his name your fidget....I mean, I have no idea how Jackson didn't see it at all. I know Mark saw it."