USJ pt.2 - Chapter 17

Shigaraki's Pov

"Kurogiri." I said, drawing the warp gate's attention. "Get the students." He warped away and in front of the children. It was easy to warp all of the kids away because they were all in one spot. I smiled, feeling good about our attack. The heroes were outnumbered, the communications were down, and we brought Nomu. Suddenly, Kurogiri came back. "I thought I told you to kill some of the hero wannabes." I said, mood souring slightly. "One of the kids escaped." Kurogiri said. I started scratching my neck. Anger flew through my veins, making my voice deeper and more gravelly than usual. "If you weren't our warp gate, I would kill you." I scratched harder, digging deep enough to draw blood.

Deku's Pov

I landed with a loud splash. I swam in the direction that I thought was up with one thought on my mind. Air. I was getting close to the top of the water when I felt movement. I tried swimming a bit faster, but a sharp impact to my stomach stopped me. I felt the last of my air leave my lungs and I began to panic. Another impact to my side and the person started to pull me down into the depths of the water. I clawed, punched, and kicked the assailant to the point there was blood in the water. Still, the assailant dragged me downward. My lungs felt like they were on fire and my consciousness had started wavering in and out. I felt more movement in the water and suddenly the assailant's hold was gone. I was quickly dragged to the surface of the water and I took a large gulp of air. I blacked out for a second and then I puked out a bunch of water. I emptied out my lungs and stomach and took a shaky breath. "Are you okay, Midoriya?" I looked up to see Mineta and Asui staring at me. I nodded and looked around. We were in the flood zone, on the boat in the center. I stood up and took a step towards the edge of the boat. Looking over the edge of the railing, I assessed my surroundings. I saw about 20 villains on the surface of the water. One had scratches all over him and blood surrounding him in the water. He must have been the one who tried to drown me. I took a deep breath again. "Hey guys, I've got a plan." I said, turning towards Asui and Mineta. They turned to look at me and I explained. "Kaminari would be really useful in this zone to knock out everyone in the water. Luckily, I brought me gloves and they have a stun feature. I'll use my gloves to electrocute the water, and Asui you jump us over to the concrete. I have no clue how far the water will spread the electricity, so landing on the concrete is our best bet. Mineta, you just sit back and stay out of the way." As I said this last bit, you could see the surprise on their faces. I looked down at my gloves and started to adjust the voltage of then. I turned the voltage up to 50, because it would definitely stun the opponents and kill some of the others. Stunning them will cause them to sink and drown some of the initial survivors. In the end, only the lucky will survive. I smile evilly and put my glove in the water.

Bakugo's Pov

My fist collided with another extra's face and he was down. I sighed when another one swung. Behind me, the sounds of battle rang through the air as Shitty Hair bulldozed his way through the enemies. Sweat coated my body as I set off another big explosion, blowing the rest of the damn extras away. As soon as they were all down, I started walking. "Hey, Bakubro, where are you going?" Tch. "To help Aizawa." I answered simply. Kirishima started blabbering about how I was manly for doing that, and, to my annoyance, he started following me. I sighed and just walked towards the center of the building.

Deku's Pov

Mineta was freaking out, and you could tell Asui was scared. Aizawa had already taken out the low level thugs and was now on the floor bleeding from his face and arm. He was being pinned down by Nomu, a bird-like, humanoid creature. Shigaraki turned towards the 3 of us, who were huddled at the edge of the concrete, and started walking towards us. Mineta squirmed, thinking we should run, but I knew better. Shigaraki would just send Nomu after us. Shigaraki made his way over, reaching for Asui's face. I reacted quickly, hitting the button on my gloves for my blade. Before he could touch her, I stabbed my knife into his palm. He screamed in pain and clutched his injured palm to his chest. Mineta and Asui looked to me in surprise and disbelief. Shigaraki swung at me, aiming for my face, and I ducked. "Stupid brat, you really think you can defeat me?" He seethed. I laughed at him and he swung again. "You can't even land a hit and you're acting like you won." I said, grazing his side with my knife. He hissed in pain and swung again. He hit me square in the chest, pushing me back a step. "Ha!" He exclaimed like a child winning a bet. I retracted my blades and hit the right side of his jaw as hard as I could. He was sent sprawling, trying to re-orientate himself. Just to annoy him, when he got back up, ready to throw a punch, I said, "Ha!" He swung hard and fast, throwing all of his weight into the punch. I dodged and grabbed his elbow. I heard a satisfying crunch and Shigaraki let out and ear piercing scream. I saw Mineta and Asui flinch out of the corner of my eye, and Nomu walked towards us. Aizawa, knocked out and dying, was still laying on the ground. "Nomu," Shigaraki said, clutching his injuries, "Kill him." Nomu came rushing at me. I tried dodging his attack, but he just readjusted his fist, hitting me in the stomach and sending my flying. Nomu chased after me in the air and I tried to get my bearings. I landed on my feet, just to be pummeled again. I grabbed onto Nomu and stuck to his arm. Nomu let out an inhuman screech and tried to grab me. I quickly climbed his shoulders. Go for the exposed brain. I thought. Nomu made a grab for me, trying to get me off his shoulders. I activated the blades and shot them towards the exposed tissue. They made contact and Nomu screamed. I pulled my knives out of Nomu's brain, only to plunge them back in. He let out another blood curdling scream and his hands latched on my arms. Ripping the knives out of his flesh, he threw me off his back. I landed on concrete, knocking the air out of my lungs and sending shock waves up my spine. Nomu stumbled towards me. Suddenly, the doors burst open and the Nomu dropped. "I am here," and the cheers of the other students rang out as I lost consciousness.