♥️

𝗧𝗮𝗲'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

The boy called 'creep' embraced me in a hug my nose snuggled in the crook of his neck . His warmth felt so good. he muttered 'its gonna be ok ,im here ' Hes voice was so warm, sweet and so angelic i..i think ive heard it before and his scent is so sweet like cupcakes, strawberries and vanilla, it really doesn't match his body build .

I pull away away as i see my dad getting closer to where im hiding. Thankfully he hasn't seen me yet

tae : "hey hey hes comming help me please"

"I' m already here baby and I promised to help you don't have to keep asking , lets get into the car and figure what to do"

ddaemn that 'baby' sounds so much better in person. fuck i find myself blushing but he doesn't notice luckily cause he'll think I'm an idiot to be blushing in a situation like this.

He helps me up as we rush to get to the car before my dad can get me

His car is black and the seats are warm probably the seat warmers the leather seats give it a bad boy vibe but the pink bunny Teddy bear hanging on the mirror ruined it in a cute way.

Now we're driving off to somewhere the dude was still wearing his hat and mask prbably because he doesn't want me to see who he is.

When we get outside a medium-sized house he took a deep breath looking at me with those raven eyes I've seen somewhere im sure of it and I know them so well but I can't put my finger on it

He turns his body towards me unbucling his seat belt he takes a deep breath

creep "hey umm this is my house. You could stay here and get some food if you hungry and other stuff until we figure out what to do"

I look at the guy I don't like when people give me pitty "Hey you don't have to do this you know i mean I'm really thankful for what you did and with out you Ide still be crying rn, but you don't have to pity me it's ok i just need a place to stay tonight then i can go over to my friend. Sorry if that came off as rude I - "

the boy smiles as i can see the crinkles by his eyes.

creep" I'm not pitying you I'm just showing you how much your future hubby cares for you"

winking at the end I shake my head as I laugh i look back at him

tae "Nah that's super cringe dude stop"

creep "Only for you baby" he makes a kiss sound under his mask

Tae "hey can i see your face"

creep "no ,I don't want you knowing who i am or making fun of me. Plus I've already let you hear my voice so be grateful child"

Tae "cmon please i wont tell anyone"

Creep "no"

tae'ok but then how long are you gonna keep this up

creep 'I dunno maybe up till i' m ready to reveal my identity'

tae 'cmon whats the worst that can happen '

creep 'uuhmm you could fall inlove with this beautiful face of mine '

tae 'i thaught you had a crush on me so isn't that good for you baby '

creep ' shitttt. You. did. Aaahhh ghyuhheheheuey did u just ahhhhh you called me baby it sounds so much better in person nbsgbghhuhh ahhhhh

But I mean yeah it will be good for me but still.. No way hozey.. ...'

tae 'you know what fuck this '

i say as i unbuckle my seatbelt I quickly reach over to his hat but he stops me grabbing my wrist he locks his eyes with mine