"Best Friends" (Calum Hood)

There he was, casually leaning against my kitchen counter while I put the cupcakes we had just made into the oven. He looked so serene and in his own mindset that I almost felt bad when I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes to get him out if his day dream. Emphasis on the word 'almost'.

"You're so adorable," He said and tapped his finger against my nose.

"I think that's you," I replied and tapped his nose the same way.

We were always playing around like this, ever since we met on the first day of high school. Calum and I had been inseparable, despite the occasional drawbacks of other friends and commitments.

He smiled at me and I couldn't help the smile I have him back; a full, happy, honest smile. We were matching in our facial expressions until he drew his eyebrows together and his smile fell into a tight line.

"Cal? You alright?" I questioned.

"I don't know. I really don't. Shit, I'm having like, heart palpitations," He rushed out, beginning to breathe heavily.

Calum placed his hand over his heart and I grabbed his arm, helping him into the lounge room and sat him down on the couch. I stood in front of him and brushed the hair away that was in his eyes before placing my hands on either side of his face.

"Tell me what hurts."

"Everything."

That one word sent me into a state of frenzy and I ran- literally sprinted- into the kitchen to get him a glass of water. When I got back into the lounge room, he had his eyes closed and his nose screwed up. He looked hot as hell... But now was not the time to be thinking about that!

I handed him the glass of water and knelt down next to him, taking his hands in mine once he had finished the water.

"When you say everything hurts, what kind of pain is it?"

"Emotional."

My body stopped shaking and I frowned slightly. Please don't let him go into another one of his mind states. The last time this happened, he wasn't allowed to leave the house or have any visitors for three months.

"Why are you hurting emotionally?" I ask.

"Love."

With a swift movement, he had pulled me onto the couch beside him and was holding me to his chest. I loved it when he held me close to him like this.

"What do you love, Calum?"

"You."

I could have jumped with joy, then and there. Instead, I threw my arms around Calum's neck and kissed him. After all these years of us being friends, I wanted more. By the growing bulge in his pants; he wanted more, too.

He removed his lips from mine and attached them to my neck, bruising my skin slightly. Although it stung a tiny bit, it felt good and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. This time, I pulled away from him.

"Calum, I want more," I said, breathlessly and balled his shirt up in my fists.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," He murmured before standing up.

Cal took my hand in his and led me towards his bedroom. By the time we got there, clothes were strewn around the floor and my shirt hung off the corner of a photo frame. I giggled a bit when I was pushed up against the door as he closed it, his hands brushing over my skin. Each place he touched made me feel like I was burning and I loved it.

As I fell back onto his bed, he towered over me and took his time looking over my body. It wasn't the first time we had seen each other naked. We used to do skinny dipping in my pool when we were younger but now we were both more developed and the situation was different. This time, we actually cared about what we were seeing. This time, our gazes were filled with passion and excitement.

I felt no shame being bare in front of Cal, it felt natural. He climbed onto the bed and hovered over me, running his hand from my shoulder, to my chest- where he payed special attention- and then down to my heat, causing me to buck my hips towards him.

One finger entered me quickly and I screamed out in pleasure, I had never been further than making out with anyone before so this all felt new to me. I thought Calum knew I was a virgin, but when a second finger entered me and began pumping quickly, I second guessed my theory,

The rising fire in my stomach was coming and I knew it wouldn't take long before I was hitting my high.

"Calum!" I cried out, loudly.

"Come on, babe! I love you," He whispered in my ear.

Those three words sent me over the edge in a leg-spasming climax. My body shook and I moaned wildly, staring into Cal's dark eyes. My panting uncontrollably had subsided by the time Calum had pulled the condom over himself and lined up with me.

"Wait, wait..." I said, taking a few deep breaths.

"What's wrong?" He panicked.

"Nothing! It's just... You're my... I mean, I'm not... I've never-"

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" He finished off for me.

A blush formed on my cheeks and I looked away, my eyes darting to anywhere but Calum. He chuckled deeply and I felt incredibly embarrassed, I just wanted to sink under the quilt below me or be in a position where I could escape Calum's grasp.

"I won't hurt you, I promise. I love you, you're the priority here. I just can't believe you're a virgin, you're so perfect. I thought for sure you had lost your v-card."

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck, pecking a kiss to his forehead. This boy was my happiness when things got tough. If I were to lose my virginity to anyone, I'd want it to be Cal.

"Just, go slow, okay? I trust you."

He nodded and slowly pushed the tip of him inside me, making me flinch from the contact. Calum carefully pushed all the way in and I closed my eyes from the discomfort. It didn't hurt at all, there was only a slight uncomfortable feeling that soon went away and I found myself nodding my head, telling Calum to continue. Within a few seconds, the feeling subsided and I was in absolute joy.

I clenched around him continually, not on purpose, but on reflex and I thought I was hurting him until he groaned out a string of curses. My high began to creep up on me and before I knew it, I was clawing at Calum's back, biting onto his shoulder and tightening my legs around his hips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," He mumbled as he drove into me at a faster pace, glad to see I was enjoying it as much as he was.

"Cal..." I moaned, gasping as a finger was placed on my clit.

Both mine and Calum's moans filled the room until he silenced us as much as he could by placing his lips to mine in a needy and frenzied kiss. The headboard hit the wall with such a force that I presumed it may break down soon, but it was the least of my worries as my legs began to tense up. My toes curled and my fingernails dug into Calum's back.

We both pulled away from the kiss to scream out in pleasure as we climaxed together. Euphoria washed over me in waves and I found my hips jerking forward every now and then. Once we had both calmed down, Calum wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

It wasn't until a few minutes later when I tugged away from his embrace and frowned, sniffing an odd, yet familar sort of smell lingering in the air.

"The cupcakes!"