"Lollipop" (Michael Clifford)

"Today a local man received..." the television droned on as I continued to scroll through twitter on my phone, Michael sitting on the couch adjacent to mine. He was sitting with his laptop across his thighs, tapping on the keys every now and then. I smiled as I read through the many comments I had received from the fans. I mindlessly twirled the lollipop I was eating with my free hand before putting it back into my mouth. It was my favorite flavor, cherry. Ever since I was little it has always been my favorite because it made my lips and tongue turn red, plus it was delicious. I quickly typed some replies to the sweet messages from fans and also answered some of the great questions that they asked me. I suddenly felt a strange sensation come over me and I glanced up from my phone to find Michael's eyes on me. "Michael?" I raised my eyebrows a bit. "Uh, yeah," he shook his head slightly. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, just uh-just a bit tired babe." "Oh, okay," I smiled before looking back down at my phone. I felt my throat beginning to get a bit dry, so I got up to grab a drink. I took the sucker out of my mouth for a minute to talk. "Hey Mikey," I licked my lips, "I'm gonna go get something to drink, do you want anything?" I put the sweet back into my mouth as I waited for his reply. "Yeah sure, that'd be lovely--" he stopped. I gave him a questioning look. I examined his face and found that his eyes were transfixed on my lips, wrapped around the fruity lollipop. A light bulb went off in my brain as I finally understood why Michael had been acting so odd today. "Oh, okay darling," I played it cool, "Do you just want a water or...?" "Yeah a-a water works." "Okay," I smiled at him before turning around to leave the room, slightly swinging my hips in the process. I walked into the kitchen grabbing two bottles of water. My sucker was already finished so I opened up the pantry to grab another one. I wanted to have fun teasing Michael. I chose a cherry lollipop out of our big bag of sweets. I threw away the wrapper of the candy and popped it into my mouth, savoring the sweet flavor. I quickly glance in the mirror and decided I needed to amp up my look so I quietly stalked up the stairs to our bathroom with my make up in it. I took the sucker out of my mouth and set it down on the counter so I could apply a red lip stain to my lips. After putting it on I quickly swiped a bit of mascara over my lashes since my makeup from earlier had sort of come off. I smiled at my appearance and then realized the clothes I was wearing needed to be changed as well. I quickly grabbed Michael's Rolling Stones shirt with the missing sleeves and put it on over my blue bra. I shimmied out of my pants that I was wearing because Michael's shirt was long enough to reach me mid-thigh, and you know, I wanted to tease. I pulled my hair out of my ponytail and fanned it out before running my fingers through it to make it look perfectly messy. Satisfied with my work, I stuck the lollipop back into my mouth and walked back downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed the water bottles that I had left sitting there and then walked into the living room.
"Here you go Mikey," I said sweetly, leaning over to place the bottles in front of him. "Ok thank--" His breathing became a bit shorter as he looked up at me. His eyes widened and I could see his pupils dilate. "Mikey, you okay?" I gave him an innocent look as I pulled the sucker out of my mouth slowly. "F-fuck," he whispered. "Hmmm?" I smiled, then leaned down to come face to face with him. "What's wrong Mikey?" His eyes quickly darted down my, or his, shirt. He growled and roughly grabbed my hips, pulling me into him. "You're a fucking tease, that's what's wrong." I batted my eyes and spoke in the most innocent voice I could muster. "What are you talking about Mikey?" "You fucking know what I'm talking about," I yelped when he gripped my ass in his hands. I smirked at how worked up he was before pecking his lips lightly. "No," he spoke gruffly, "No more fucking teasing." And with that I was in his lap, my legs on either side of his hips with our lips locked fervently. "Mmmmm," he moaned into my mouth, "Cherry?" I simply nodded my head in reply. I ran my hands down his chest, tugging at the hem of his shirt to get the annoying clothing out from between us. Michael obliged to my wishes and removed the flimsy material, revealing his milky white skin to me. I rejoined our lips as my hands hungrily searched down his body. His right hand stayed stationary on my hip, lightly rubbing the exposed skin there while his left hand traveled up my thigh, inching closer and closer to my panties. I felt Michael's boner poking up through his pants, pressing against my core and I moaned at the contact. I slowly to ground my hips down onto his hard on as I pulled at his hair with my fingers. "Fuck," Michael moaned into my lips, "D-do that again." I smirked at him before dragging my lips down his neck slowly. "You like that Mikey?" I whispered seductively, "You like when I grind myself onto your cock?" I pressed myself onto him even harder than the first time. A loud moan escaped his lips as his grip on my thigh and hip tightened. "Shit Y/N." His head fell back against the couch as he screwed his eyes shut in pleasure. "Mmmm," I moaned into his ear, sucking on the skin just below his ear, him eliciting a loud groan. "Fucking hell," he mumbled before grabbing my hair and flipping us over so I was under him. I giggled at his obvious frustration. "You think you're funny Y/N? Huh? Teasing me so much, fucking laughing at me?" Suddenly I felt my panties being ripped off of me and before I could say anything Michael stuck two of his fingers in me. "Babe," I moaned at the feeling. "You like that?" He smirked at me as he slowly thrusted his fingers in and out of me. "Fuck Mikey, I need-" "What baby? Tell me." He continued to slowly torture me with his calloused fingers. "Fuck Michael I need you please. I need your cock in me so bad." "Shit," he whispered before pulling his hand away from me. I whimpered at the loss of contact before sitting up on my elbows. I watched as Michael reached over me to grab a condom. I quickly untied the string of his sweatpants pushed them down, slipping them off of his legs. As he teared open the condom package I took it out of his hands and grabbed his cock in my hand, pumping him a few times before rolling the condom on. He moaned before quickly pushing himself into me. "F-fuck Mikey," I groaned as he thrusted his hips. He brought his lips down onto my neck, sucking and nipping at the exposed skin. He kept thrusting into me at a fast pace and I could feel myself unraveling beneath him. "Michael," I moaned. His thrusts continued to get a bit faster each time until he was pounding into me at an incredible pace. After one particularly hard thrust my muscles clenched around him. "God damn Y/N," he panted, "You feel so f-fucking good around me." I could feel my stomach tightening as he brought me closer to the edge of euphoria, his words affecting me greatly. "Shit Michael I'm gonna cu-" he cut me off with a passionate kiss to the lips. "Cum for me baby," he whispered against my lips as his hand came down to press on my clit, rubbing swift circles against it. I moaned at the intense feeling and arched my back, pressing my front into his. "Michael," I sighed as I felt my stomach tighten and then release. An overwhelming wave of pleasure overtook my body and a high pitched moan flew from my lips. Michael groaned as my orgasm triggered his, his face contorting with pleasure. He continued to thrust through our highs before collapsing over me, but not crushing me. Our chests met each other in short spurts of breathing as we calmed down. "That was-"

"So fucking hot," Michael finished for me. I chuckled, "I was going to say amazing but okay Clifford."