"Daddy" (Luke Hemmings)

Really, guys? Can't we just stay here, or go to the restaurant instead, I really don't feel like going clubbing tonight » you pouted.

You were sat on the sofa, next to your boyfriend Michael in the tour bus when Ashton came with the idea to go clubbing. It's not that you didn't like it, but you wanted to spend some quality time with the band as you hadn't seen them in so long, and you were still tired from the travelling.

"Come on, babe, it's going to be fun" Michael encouraged, placing a hand on your knee "we don't have to stay long".

"Alright" you agreed, just wanting to please your boyfriend, "I'm gonna go get ready then" you smiled before getting up and making your way to the back of the bus.

An hour later, you were finally ready to go. You wore a tight black dress that went down to the middle of your thighs, beige high-heels and you had curled your long hair.

"Wow (Y/N), you look really good" you heard a voice say behind you. "Thanks Luke" you answered giving him a smile "you're not so bad yourself" you added, winking. You swore you saw him blush before turning around.

You arrived in front of the building and Ashton went first, then it was Luke's turn, and the bouncer stopped him by placing a hand on his chest. "I'm sorry but you're too young, kid" he told him.

"Seriously man?" Luke asked him, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah I'm serious, you're not getting in, and same goes to the pretty lady behind you. Come back when you're both legal" he said before pushing you both to the side. Your eyes searched for Michael who was behind you, already looking at you.

"Baby, do you mind if I go anyway, just for a second?" he asked before giving you a kiss and walking in, not letting you time to respond.

"Can you believe it?" you asked Luke, turning to him. You were really annoyed with your boyfriend right now. You couldn't believe you'd flown all the way here to have Michael leave you by yourself in front of some stupid club.

Luke put an arm around your shoulder and dragged you away from the club. "I'm quite mad at him too right now, he doesn't realize how lucky he is to have you!" he said, anger evident in his tone.

Your face was now nuzzled into his chest as you were breathing heavily trying to calm yourself down. You felt humiliated, and so unloved.

When you raised your head again, you were both standing by the side of the club, in a quiet place. Luke had his back against a wall as you were still curled up into him. Your eyes looked up into his blue ones and his stare held so much love... Or at least something that you hadn't seen in Michael's eyes in so long.

You don't know what took over you, but you quickly got on your tiptoes and roughly put your lips on his, giving him a passionate kiss as your hands grabbed the back of his head hastily.

You pulled away a few seconds later, placing your hands on his chest. "Luke, sorry I ..." you didn't finish your sentence as he grabbed your waist and turned you around so that your back was now against the wall. He kissed you again, slamming his hips against yours and slightly pulling at the hair at the back of your head, making you gasp. He took in the occasion to slip his tongue in your mouth and started to trail his hands down your body.

"L-Luuke" you moaned, as he started stroking the inside of your thighs.

"Hmm... You're gonna be saying that much more loudly in a few minutes babe" he grunted, detaching his mouth from yours and trailing his lips down to your jawline then your neck.

He started to inch your dress up until it reached your bum, putting it over your waist. He then put his hands on the back of your thighs and lifted you up with his strong arms. You wrapped both legs around his waist, brushing his evident bulge in the process.