The Fifth Chapter

-----------------------------------------

(New: Hah, that one old picture of Candy AU Garcello is gone! Now feast your eyes at the frustrated Garcello from your nightmares...)

(Old: I stan Time skip Garcello! This is just a Candy Garcello AU picture that only you readers get to see! Y/N gets Garcello to be into candy more than cigarettes and slowly Garcello stops smoking. He becomes a bit chubby but then there would be more to love!)

(Warning: There will be a kinda scary part of the story where Y/N gets hurt by Garcello, it's just a dream though so please don't worry about him not loving you. The nails aren't painted, that is how you know...)

-----------------------------------------

Y/N's pov

I was sitting on the couch of the apartment both me and Garcello now shared with each other. It's been a while and since I couldn't walk I just watched some TV. Garcello was smoking outside on the balcony not paying any mind. 

He looks so uncomfortable on the balcony but something has been wrong. I have tried to ask him questions but he never answers me and just ignores me constantly. 

I'm starting to feel worried about the vibes he gives me.

"Garcello, is something wrong?" I said trying to get something out of him. Garcello just walks into the room with the cigarette in his hand bringing the smoke into the room. 

I cough and try to make sense of what he was doing at the moment. He was so kind, what happened to him?... 

"You did say that secondhand smoke was alright, didn't you?" He said smoke rolling out of his mouth hitting the edges of his cap. 

"I- yeah...? But... Why would you want to go in here?" I say being careful but knowing already that he would do something. I hope that nothing will happen but it's hard to believe that thought when he looks at me like that.

He smiles sickly towards me and moves closer grabbing the back of my hair and pulls me closer to him. I feel flustered from him being so close but the feeling of him gripping my hair harder made me wince and tears formed in the edge of my eye. 

He takes a long breath in with the cigarette in his mouth and quickly pulled his lips onto mine. I become surprised and try to pull away but can't. He blows the smoke into my mouth and I can feel it filling my throat and a burning sensation. 

I can see past his hair even though the fluff is slightly in the way. There are eyes in the background looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. They are large and the wall has become black making me think that this might be a dream.

He finally lets my hair go and I cough as my life depended on it. Holding my hands on my knees as my body forces me to fall back bending my knees while couching. 

"Are you alright baby~?" He says laughing afterward smoke leaving before coming from his mouth. He isn't smiling anymore but instead, the face he had was disgust. The eyes in the background were making me feel scared. (The picture in the beginning)

Suddenly I feel anger and power at the same time. My body becomes straight and I can't seem to feel the ground under my feet anymore. It feels like the world is all mine and I can do anything I want...

I can see the eyes closing and disappearing making me feel like I know what I am doing. Someone is coming out of the shadows through making my muscles tense. It has multiple eyes and it's making me shake.

(Demon, how am I supposed to save this one!? Demon! He is still in the story... I think I might be able to get him out of there... Sorry for this one, guys!)