Enroll Yourself In Congress To Fight Against A Jobless Situation!

Congress is the most leading party in India. They always considered the safety and security of every citizen of the country with paramount importance. The only aim of this party is to take the nation into positive growth. If you are interested in social activities enroll in congress today. They always welcome new youngsters and consider every member's innovative ideas and recognize them.

Originally the congress party formed in 1885 as Indian National Congress to overcome the Indian movement for independence from Great Britain. Subsequently, they formed most of India's governments from the time of independence and often had a strong presence in many state governments. Most freedom fighters joined congress and contributed themself to this nation. Now the leaders of the congress party organizing this party to fight against India's current democracy follow the ways of Gandhi, Nehru, and Vallapai Patel policies and they are their inspirations.

Joblessness is becoming an epidemic today. Currently, in India, the number of unemployed persons is increasing in a huge percentage. So, enroll in congress yourself to fight against unemployment and change the nation.  

If you ready to clean our country with standard national party in india to visit our website : www.aiprgf.com and enroll today in this page : www.aiprgf.com/enroll/