College Trip

This story is from South Africa, there was a very good family living there.

Ed was an office worker and his wife, Haly, was a housewife. They had two children, a girl named Anne, she was a 17 year-old girl and a boy named James, he was an 18 year-old boy.

Anne and James both study in the same College, their college was to go on a trip, they wanted to go there, but they first needed the permission of their parents, both of them went after they finished college.

James said to Anne," I have an idea, when everyone will have dinner at night, then only one of us, ask dad, can we go on a trip?"

Anne said," okay James."

AT NIGHT

When everyone has dinner, Anne asks her dad," Dad, Tomorrow our whole college is going on a trip, me and James went to go there, our friends and teachers will also go there, so can we also go on a trip?"

Her Father said," how long will the trip be?"

She said," 1 week trip."

Her father said," okay ."

They were very happy. They take their things that they need. Then they pack their bags and both go to sleep.

Hely asks Ed," is this right?."

He said, " what are you talking about?"

She said," should we let both of them go on a 1 week trip."

He said," yeah! Of course, listen now our children are grown up, they can handle themselves, you don't need to worry, humm."

She said," uhh,okay, you are right, good night."

The trip on which Anne and James were going to their entire collage, there was a wanted house at a distance. It was the first day of their trip, so they enjoyed a lot there with many friends, made some new friends. After having dinner, all the students go to sleep.

Anne,James and their friends could not sleep there. So they all go to the gallery, James had a horror novel. He said," Look everybody, I have a horror novel, which we all will read out."

James starts the reading with horror expressions. While listening to James's story, everyone falls asleep in the gallery. James said to himself," Is my story like a Lullaby? Come on."

He said to himself," maybe I will also go to sleep.

NEXT DAY

James, Anne and their friends were late for breakfast, because they slept late at night. They woke up in a hurry, and quickly went to the bathroom to fresh up. When James comes to the bathroom, suddenly his friend Kevin, scares him,

He says," Boohoo! And then.

James said," what the hell are you doing Kevin?"

Kevin said," by the way, your night story came to sleep in us."

He laughed very loudly.

Then Anne said to Kevin, " yeah you telling the truth, James you're a horror story was like a Lullaby." And they start Laughing on James.

Kevin said," but tonight I will tell the story."

They said," okay Kavin."

Anne, James and Kevin were bored at the hotel. Kevin said," let's go outside."

Anne said, " have you gone mad?"

He said, "Maybe, don't worry I'm kidding."

Anne said,''We cannot go out without Mrs Merlin's permission."

Kevin said," Well, after breakfast one of us will go to ask Mrs Merlin for permission.

Anne said," but who among us will go to ask for permission."

Kevin said," umm James."

James said," but why am I ?"

Kevin said," because she likes you a lot, you are her favourite student."

Anne said," yeah, you're right Kevin." ( they laugh).

James said," hehe, nice what a bullshit jock."

Kevin said," ohh come on James."

James said,"ok, okay I'm going."

James knocks the door.

He said," uhh Mrs Merlin can I come in?"

Mrs Marlin said," yes."

He said," Good morning,I want your permission."

She asked," what permission?"

He said,'' can my friends and I go outside to play?"

She said, " ohh my boy, you don't have to ask. I have told the teachers of different groups that if any Student wants to go outside, they can go but first they have to inform their group teacher."

He said,''Okay, thank you Mrs Merlin, have a beautiful day."

She said," your welcome." Then

She gave a chocolate to him.

James comes out of the room.

He said," ufffff! She is very weird."

Anne said," Awwww, no she is not weird, she gave you chocolate."

Kevin said, " humm, I told you that you are her favourite student."

(They start Laughing on James again)

James said," yeah laugh, more laugh at me."

Kevin said," guys I think we should go at night. We will inform our teacher at night when we go okay." (They agreed with him)