Knock knock

James, Anne and Kevin leave the hotel at midnight without informing their teacher.

James, Kevin or Anne go out of the hotel and walk towards a forest. The forest was very big and dark. While walking, they all go towards a house. That house was very big, dark and very scary.

They go inside that house. Then Kevin said,''Maybe there is no one here." James, Anne and Kevin, along with a student from their group, saw them going towards the forest. The name of the student was Addy. Addy also follows them back to that house.

James and the rest of them walk together, so that no one is lost in such a big dark house. Kevin sees a room, but as soon as they get to that room, then Addy comes there.

Addy asked,''What are you doing here all at midnight?"

Then Anne replied,'' this is none of your business damn it, and how did you come here, were you following us?"

Addy said," Listen, if all of you do not leave here. Then I'll complain to Mrs Merlin."

James does not care about what Addy says. He goes in. James sees a very old mirror behind a table but Addy comes there so they decide that they will all come here to that house the next day. To take that old mirror.

James asks Kevin and Anne," did you see that old mirror?"

They said,"yeah!"

NEXT MORNING

After breakfast, James, Kevin and Anne go to the house again. They go to that room, to take that old mirror.

Then James said,''Hey guys, I have heard that ghosts live in such places."

Kevin said,"Ohhh! You believe in all these things."

James gets that mirror as well as a book there. James, Kevin and Anne Take both of those things, and goo back to the hotel, and go to their room with it. James puts the mirror on the wall, and knocks twice and Anne tries to read that book but that book was completely empty.

Gradually changes in James's behaviour were starting to happen. Kevin noticed this. Whenever James goes to that room. James stands in front of that mirror again and again, and starts laughing looking into the mirror at himself.

Kevin said, "Ohhh! Jesus."

These changes came inside James, when he knock twice on the mirror at midnight for the first time)

Kevin tells this to Anne.

She said," what?"

Kevin says," I think it's an evil spirit".

Kevin tells Anne this thing.

He said,''Listen Anne, You have to tell this thing to our group teacher and tell her to call the church and call Father. I have holy water and bible and a cross. I'm going to sprinkle this holy water in the room where James is."

As soon as Kevin sprinkles that room with holy water, then James's eyes turn into a shining yellow colour. Then Kevin quickly tied James to a chair. That's when Anne put that cross James's neck.

That's when the father comes there. Holy water spills over father James and starts reading the Holy Bible. That's when the evil spirit inside takes a knife in the room, and attacks Addy, Addy was dead.

The evil spirit then attacks Anne, but Kevin saves Anne.

Kevin asks," are you okay Anne?"

She said," yeah! I'm okay."

Father kills that mirror, book and that evil spirit. But Addy was dead.

Then all the students were sent safely to their homes.

To be continue...