daylight; twenty

byulyi sighs softly, sitting out of the police station while nervously pursing her lips. 

"hey."

byulyi could only look up, seeing seokjin, as he handed her a can of juice, watching her purse her lips while grabbing the can, thanking him.

out of silence, jin could only sit beside her, not trying to talk about anything for the meanwhile.

as soon as the classes ended, byulyi immediately heads into the station, while seokjin- he could only stay because of taehyung, wishing he could help in organizing everything this time, but everybody that was involved in the mess earlier were contained inside, waiting for their representatives.

after the sudden leak of a private video with sungjae and sooyoung in it, the whole university had turned into chaos, knowing that sooyoung is one of the daughter of the chairperson of a certain and infamous business in seoul.

so it turned chaotic-

even more chaotic when taehyung joined the fight, attacking sungjae with his bare fist as soon as the video got leaked.

now byulyi could only spot seokjin out of the station earlier, having his arms crossed while waiting for her. the rest of the guys were inside the station, waiting for the result as well.

he took a short glance towards her direction, watching her take a sip from the juice before she chuckled softly. "you look concerned." she finally looks at him when he speaks, as seokjin grins softly. 

"i'm okay..." byulyi laughs, before sighing. "but sooyoung is a close friend of mine, so it's disturbing for me." she lowers the can, letting the silence ensue. 

... "sorry." byulyi then murmured, seeing him blink multiple times, asking her. "what are you sorry for?" he saw her shake her head, adding. "i mean, our first supposed date for later is going to be postponed." 

then she heard him chuckle, sitting closer to her.

then she confusingly looks at him, earning a reply. "is that more important than what's happening today?" he asked her, satisfied to see a small smile in her face as she agreed, muttering. "i figured so, it can wait." she takes a sip from the drink, only to murmur. "unless you'll break-up with me so easily-"

"what a weird thing to say out of the chaos inside." he snarls, hearing her laugh as she sighs, closing her eyes while leaning at the wall.

"it's really hard trusting everyone nowadays." byulyi mumbles, gulping. "and sooyoung only trusts a few people, and that's only me, seulgi and chanyeol." she explains, expecting seokjin to speak.

but he remained silent.

"so i think i won't be at ease until this gets resolved..." byulyi murmured. "it's fine." seokjin lets her rest, chuckling softly. "sooyoung is not a stranger to me as well, so i'll cooperate as well." he reassures her, as byulyi smiled softly. "the fact that she gave someone her consent only for this to get leaked..." seokjin mumbles, as byulyi replied. "yeah." 

"do you think sungjae's phone is really hacked?" byulyi whispers once more, as seokjin sighs in reply. "i'm not sure... but i'm sure that sungjae loved sooyoung a lot, he won't go that far..." 

byulyi could only open her eyes and murmur, "really...?"

"sungjae's a nice guy..." seokjin trails-off, adding. "that's why i was surprised when taehyung and him were fighting over the hallway earlier." 

"the account was sungjae's, but the IP address... it's different." seokjin explains, as byulyi purses her lips. "also," she sat up straightly, gaining jin's attention as he rose his brow. "what is it?"