daylight; two

"you punched him."

byulyi slowly averts her eyes away from the group as soon as morning came, since they haven't got time to talk about last night because of the fuss.

"i was having a good time with one of their members, unnie!" wheein whines softly, as byulyi turns to her. "i'm sorry, okay!"

"can you at least tell us why you did that?" yongsun crosses her arms, dropping her books into the lounge table, waiting for byulyi to speak.

"ah..." byulyi blinks, whispering. "it's such a waste.."

"huh?" hyejin asks, sliding beside her. "he's really good-looking." byulyi mumbled, as yongsun's eyes went wide, "yah! get your senses back!" she claps her hand, adding. "don't give me that bullshit after punching him and making a scene last night!"

"alright!" byulyi yelled back, before wheein whispers. "you can't deny that they really look good-"

"wheein!" both hyejin and yongsun called the two out. "well, looks don't define attitude!" byulyi defended, "and he offered me money to shut the hell up just because he's in a bad day!" she yelps. "how can someone in their right mind do that?" byulyi exclaims, their jaw dropping.

"he did!?"

"yeah, that filthy-jackass did so!" byulyi recalls the memory once more, frowning. he offered me a hundred dollars, and if i wasn't having this so-called pride, i might've-"

"byulyi!"

"i'm just kidding, unnie." byulyi snaps out of it, "of course i have my dignity!" 

"you sure do have considering how you had him fuming last night." hyejin commented, adding. "he's really red." she muttered. "good for him then," byulyi whispers. "i should've spilled the drink on him but i think i can get jailed for that."

"... how can you think that punching him won't bring you to jail..?" wheein asks, somehow wondering about byulyi's illogical response. "you get my point!" byulyi retorted.

they don't.

"anyway, it's really a shame since i was having a good time with their one member..." wheein sighs in defeat, glaring at byulyi. "don't look at me like that, you might now know." byulyi pointed her fingers towards wheein.

"he might be worse than that... " byulyi trails-off, blinking.

"you didn't get his name?" hyejin tilted her head. "do i have time to get the name of someone who degraded me?" byulyi bit back. "well, at least he haven't got your name back then." yongsun whispers, sighing softly. "let's not..." 

"yeah, let's not explore anymore places if we're gonna drink." hyejin mumbled, looking at the three. "sorry for that." byulyi mumbles. "no, you did the right thing though." wheein muttered.

"right?" byulyi looks at the three for assurance.

"yup, so let's not think about that since we'll not meet each other after that incident."

wheein blinks a little nervously, as yongsun's eyes went wide. "wheein, don't tell me-"

"i didn't say anything!" wheein rose her hands in defense. "then why are you like that!?" byulyi panicked a little, remembering seokjin's fuming expression last night. if it wasn't for wheein, he must've fought back and knocked her to death considering how broad those shoulders are.

"he just asked me if we're from seoul university!" wheein defended.

"and you said yes!?" the three of them exclaimed.

"what should i say? i'm just an impostor?" wheein cried out, "who would've thought that unnie would be punching someone so sudden while i'm flirting?"