Prologue

it's dark...

I don't know what it is...

But recently..

I keep having that nightmare...

I slowly look around my surroundings. I noticed something that made me shocked. I'm surrounded by blood and death body.

But why...

I don't understand what is this meaning? Why I has this dream?...

It is creepy..I'm scared

Suddenly I heard a voice...

"Why you let all of us died?.."

With that, I'm awake from my sleep and quickly look around. All I saw was my belongings and my bedroom.

Kotaru: "Right, this is my room.."

I slowly calm myself down from the nightmare. I slowly turn myself to the clock at it show 6:30 am.

Kotaru: " So I wake up before the clock ring? Hmm well time to get ready for school"

I got up from my bed and walk to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Kotaru Iwasaki, I'm 15 year old this year and I'm a highschool students. I live alone in my house snice my family are always on business trip. I guess that's my problem eh? No worries, I already get used to it, at least they send me money every month. My hobby is playing game, like rpg and stuff and I like watching anime too.

After I done with my daily routine and prepared myself breakfast. I grab my bag, put on my earphones and turn on my favorite music. After that I leave my home and walk to school.

On the way to school, I stop on the side of the road, waiting the traffic lights to turn green. I noticed a few students, probably 8 or 9 year old playing tag. It made me remember how I and my best friend playing tag at open field.

Kotaru:" Bring back a lot memories"

My thoughts was disturbed after a students push me aside and rush to the road.

I signed and soon I realized the light still red. I try to call up the students.

Kotaru: " Wait!?!"

I try to yelled at them and I suddenly saw a car speeding up not from far away. It was so fast and dangerous.

I quickly rush to the student and push her away from the speeding car. Before I could react, I feel the impact as my body flew a few feet away and land on middle of the road.

I try to move but I can't. I can't move my body at all. I can only staring to the sky, I feel my body bleeding out, cover my surroundings with blood.

I heard people surrounding me trying to help, I can heard people calling the ambulance. But I feel like my vision is slowly fading away.

Before vision fading away, I spoke my last words

Kotaru: " why...this ...feel ... familiar.."

With that my vision completely fade away.

Time skip

The next thing I know, I feel like I'm flowing in the endless void without direction.

Not long after that, I saw a light flow to me, I try to rush myself towards the light. Soon when I got closer, the light glow bright as I cover myself.

I woke up in a black room and scanned the area... there was something i've never seen...