Chapter 2: New Member and Cabbage

Kotaru POV

A full week has passed. I had woken up early and decided to go to train my body a bit by taking some toads killing quest. Basically I'm just waiting to practice my power enchantment so I can get used to it in higher enchanted in emergency.

After I beat some toad, I went to the guild hall to collect my reward of 300,000 eris. I than noticed Megumin eating at the bar and I decided to took the seat to her left and ordered a mug of drink.

Aqua was performing party tricks where all of the tables were and I was focusing all attention on my drink. The reason? Simple, am I allowed to drink in this world?

Kazuma soon arrived to the tavern and  sat down to my left and ordered a mug of ale. I noticed that Kazuma was staring at his adventurer card intently.

Kazuma: "You can learn skills with the points you've saved up, huh? I'll have to be careful not to use them on any weird skills."

Kazuma turned to the two next to him and saw me drinking and Megumin eating. Both of us paused in the middle of what we were doing leaving Megumin with a fork in her mouth and me drinking.

Kazuma: "How do skills work?"

Megumin put her fork down and wiped the food from her mouth.

Megumin: "First you have to get someone to teach you a skill since you're an adventurer. Then the entry should just appear on your card and you can spend some points to unlock it."

Kotaru: "So for example, if I had Megumin teach me, I could learn explosion magic?"

Megumin suddenly got closer to my face which cost me to surprised a bit.

Megumin: " YES EXACTLY! I CAN TEACH YOU MY EXPLOSION MAGIC IF YOU WILLING YO WALK THE EXPLOSION PATH WITH ME!!!!!"

I slowly get away from her face as I smiles

Kotaru: " well I will see about that later, so for now calm down okay?"

Megumin nodded as she sit back to her sit as I sigh a bit.

Kotaru than turn to kazuma

Kotaru: " well I suggested that you avoid skills from advanced classes for now. They're complicated and cost a lot of points. It's not worth it at your level yet"

Kazuma: "That makes sense... I would prefer a quick and easy skill right now. The only problem is finding one."

???: I've been looking for you.

Both Kazuma and Kotaru turn around to see two girls. One was a blonde knight and a silver haired thief.

Kazuma: "Oh no!"

Kotaru: "Hmm?"

Darkness: "You said you had too much to drink yesterday and headed straight home."

She walks over and takes a seat next to Kazuma.

Kazuma: "N-No need to worry!"

I leaned over and began to whisper into Kazuma's ear.

Kotaru: " well I hate to admit that she is giving out weird sense"

Kazuma: "yeah I know, I'm trying to tell her to give up but it seen that she didn't listen"

Darkness: "Shall we continue where our conversation left off yesterday? Please let me join your party-"

Kazuma: "I refuse."

She let out a moan and hugged her body with a blush.

Darkness: "Such a snap decision!"