Chapter 1: New Life, New Friend

N/A: welcome to chapter 1, I'm happy that I managed to release it as soon as possible. I'm sorry if my English is bad but I will try to improve it. Comment if you like the story :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

I slowly open my eyes as I stare at the blue sky. I realized that I has arrived as I slowly get up and look around the place.

The surrounding was grass and a few tree.Currently I'm at the empty grass field outside a town. I'm a bit amazed that I'm really got Isekai.

I turn to my left and I saw a magic staff besides me.

Kotaru:' I guess this is staff of enchantment, cool'

I can decide to do a few move that magic mage will do snice there is nobody there around me.

Soon the magic stuff glow as a symbol appears at my hand and it disappeared afterwards.

Kotaru: ' I guess this staff is linking to me, man I really feel the power that it go through me"

Well, finally in... uhm.... damn it, i forgot to ask her what this place was called, anyways, if this place is like in an RPG videogame im sure there must be an adventurers guild somewhere around here, the thing is... where?

Kotaru: "well, might as well find it, i wont progress if i stay here"

And so my... search begins.

Time skip

After a while of walking and asking, I'm finally arrived at the adventure guild.

Kotaru: ' well first impression for the guild from me is.... Well noice, it is a tavern also so I can buy food if I'm hungry'

I take a deep breath and begin approaching the adventure guild door. I slowly open the door.

When entering the guild I could see lots of people who i assume are adventurers.

I slowly walk in and are greeted by the sight of a lively tavern. One of the girls working there was carrying four mugs of ale and she greeted me