Chapter 1

SARA'S P.O.V

I got awoken by the beeping sound of my alarm. I groaned as I got up to shut it off and thought "Today's the first day of my senior year. Finally a senior." It was 6:30 AM. so I had enough time to get ready. I went into the shower and freshened up. I came out with a towel around my body and chose an outfit. I wore blue skinny jeans and a blue strapless floral shirt. I dried my long natural light brown hair. I applied some make-up, but not too much, I always liked being natural. I put on my white vans, and went downstairs to grab myself some breakfast. It was 7:30, and the school starts at 8:30.

"Good morning honey." I heard my mum say as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning mum." I smiled at her.

"Are you ready for school today?"

"I guess so.."

She gave out a soft laugh and served me eggs and toast.

I thanked her and started to eat. I finished and got a glass of orange juice. I went back upstairs to brush my teeth. It was already 8:00. I grabbed my white jansport bag and went downtairs, and gave my mom a hug and left.

I pulled my iphone out and unwrapped the earphones and started to listen to music. I walk to school since it wasn't so far from my house. I arrived at school at 8:20 and went to my locker and I saw so much new faces, and of course my bestfriend, Julia waited for me at my locker. I smiled at her and waved.

We were talking about how many new people we saw and just had a normal conversation.

The warning bell rang and we went to our classes. We were familiar with this school because we attended this school starting from freshmen year.

I looked at my schedule and my first class was AP Biology - Room 108, "Great" I thought. I disliked biology, but I decided to take the class for college credit. I'm a good student, I always get A's and B's on my report card, or if I'm lucky, I would get all A's.

I walked into the class, there were many new people, but also people I already knew from last year. The class finally ended and my next class is English. I walked in seeing so many new faces. I sat down at a empty seat next to a blonde guy near the end of the classroom and just waited for class to start. People were being loud, and chatting with other people.

I wasn't so popular with friends, but alot of guys took interest in me, I didn't know why though. I was really short, about 5'2 to 5'3, and I was pretty skinny, but I had some curves. I just noticed, the guy next to me was quiet. "He must be new?" I thought to myself. He was just looking in front of the class. I took a quick look at him, He had gorgeous baby blue eyes, his blonde hair, mixed with brown was covering some of his forehead which was perfectly swiped to the side. He was wearing a jacket and jeans. The look was a split second, he was hot, but I thought, "Why would he take an interest in a girl like me anyway."

Mr. Allen told the class to be quiet. He started to call attendence, and he shouted out names.

"Emily Biller" "Here"

"Austin Cavington" "Here"

......

"Niall Horan"

The guy next to me raised his hand. I thought, "Niall Horan.." and soon he called my name,

"Sara Mason"

I also raised my hand. As he finished he told us,

"The seats you guys are sitting in will be the seats you will be sitting in for the rest of the school year."

I heard cheering and 'whats' around the class, and I was internally screaming, because I'll be sitting next to a guy that's attractive. The teacher told us to be quiet again, and started the class. I was just sitting in class waiting for time to go by.