Chapter 7

*SARA'S P.O.V*

I walked into the house with a big smile on my face. Niall just literally makes my day better.

"Hey honey!" My mum called out, "Where were you?"

"I was at my friend's house! I ate dinner there too!"

"That's good! Who's house?" She questioned me.

"A.... neighbor's house." I came up with good excuses lately.

"We should invite them for dinner sometime!" She smiled.

"Sure. I'll ask tomorrow!" I said, going up the stairs trying to advoid more questions.

Well, I'm 17, and will turn 18 in a little, so I guess I should be allowed to date and what not. I walked into my room and checked the time. 6:30 PM. I guess I had enough time to finish the project. I threw my bag on the bed and got my laptop. I wrote up the project for me and Jameson. This really annoyed me, he doesn't even deserve a grade for this project, As soon as I finished, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took out my phone and I saw that I got a text from... a number I don't know?

"Did you do the project?" The text said. This must be Jameson. How the hell did he get my number?  

"Yeah." I texted back.

I printed out the report for the project and shoved it in my folder. I'm glad I'm done with that. 

My phone buzzed again. 

"I told you we could've did it together baby."

Just shut up, I said to my phone. I didn't reply to it, problem solved. I slammed my laptop closed and got up to take a shower before I went to go take a walk. I went into bathroom, stripped down and went into the shower. I took a warm shower, the scent of ocean breeze full-filled the bathroom. I came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I changed into something comfortable, shorts and a big sweater. I checked my phone, and saw that I got a message from Niall. It made me smile.

"Walk at 8 babe?" 

"Okay!" I replied instantly. I checked the time again, 8:10...? He sent the text at 7:30. I quickly slipped on my white toms, and ran out of my room. 

"I'm going for a jog!" I shouted out while I ran down the stairs.

"Are you on diet or something?" My mum asked.

"Yeah! I need to get in fit!" I opened the door, "Bye!" I walked out, my eyes quickly meeting Niall's. 

"You're late." He said looking into my eyes. It just wanted to make me melt to the ground.

"Sorry.." I said, walking down the front porch. I stood in front of Niall, looking down at the ground. I don't know why but he made me so nervous..

"Let's go." Niall dully said. Why did it sound like he was mad? Maybe he was. I looked up from the ground and said, "Okay." He started to walk so I walked behind him.

"I was late because I had to take a shower." I tried to explain. He quickly turned back.

"It's okay." He said, staring at me. I just remembered I ran out and didn't even put any make-up on. I must look like crap. He took his eyes off of me, and we started to walk again. 

"Did you really never have a boyfriend before?" He asked, quite sudden. How did he even know I never had a boyfriend?

"When did I say that?" 

"Well you said that you never kissed anyone, so I figured that you never had a boyfriend."

Oh.

"Oh. Yeah, I never had a boyfriend." I chuckled in embarrassment.