𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣

- ☁︎︎ -

"i hope clint loves you enough so i can keep you.." the gray haired male looked at the kitten as he held her in his arms. the kitten looked up at him with its big blue eyes, letting out a small adorable meow.

                                       ———

pietro walked into clints room holding the kitty not wanting to let go of her. "hey clint, i want to have a word.." he said as clint turned around from whatever he was doing. "wh- no absolutely not. we're not owning a cat. they can scratch everywhere and knock things over!" he exclaimed with somewhat of a yell.

both pietro and the cat jumped a little "aw please?" he made a face signifying puppy dog eyes with a frown as he held the kitty to his cheek. "if we can't own her, then you won't have me." he smirked beginning to walk out the room.

before he could, clint went to him and wrapped his arms around pietro s waist. "i can't stand the thought of losing my boy and not having him by side.. i want to be able to see you everyday i wake up so.. we can keep the cat if it makes you happy and not want to leave." he sighed.

pietro smiled widely "yay! you hear that mochi? we can keep you because daddy said so!" he was so happy.

"but! you have to be changing her litter and take her a shower whenever or if she ever needs one. i don't want to get scratched." clint said.

pietro turned around and looked at his husband. "deal. i don't care what i have to do, i just wanted to keep this cute little kitty!" he smiled.

//

sorry that this is short :c though, i hope you enjoyed it! c: