Chapter 5

Well, well, well. I'm back. I had a change of mind on this story. But hopefully it'll go with the original plan It has really been a long time since I've written this story, but I was able to get back on my feet thanks to encouragement from my friend "Ire" @ireland574. Thanks so much for the support.

JESSICA POV
Today was awful, asper first day in school. I had been promoted to SS2.
And since I was in Art class, We had to go to the art studio which was quite a distance

"aghhh. I can't walk again", I said to my best friend Rose also known as Rosie. Talk about your class being on the fourth floor.
"seriously this school needs an elevator or escalator "
She looked at me with a confused and mocking expression
"And we don't have one? And besides we haven't even walked anything" she said
"one that does not have the sign only for teachers quoting it. It's you that will even know when you're the fastest runner in school "
Just as we were still bickering, I saw Olivia walk up to me
" Dear Jessie, how're you doing with this fool "
" I'm not a fool " Rosie said
" it's not like I came for you though, so Jess back to what we were saying before some fool interrupted "
I looked at Rosie to see her expression and if looks could kill, Olivia would be buried by now
" I'd be following your bus as from today"
I was shocked beyond recognition and I heard some snickers.

I looked behind Olivia to see Miranda and Genevieve laughing. Typical them.
Olivia didn't even wait for my response before she walked away.
It wasn't like I had any response to what she just said though. She wasn't asking for my opinion, she was making it known to me.
The thought alone made me shiver

"hmph, I really want to kill her right now or punch her life out of her".
I was almost laughing when Rosie glared at me.
I put my hand up in mock surrender and we made our way to the art studio.

EVAN POV
I saw Jessica talk Olivia, and judging by the fact that Miranda and Genevieve were laughing. I knew what was happening already so I walked away.

Olivia had told me earlier that we weren't close enough, and that she would be following my bus.
Oh, I forgot to tell you Olivia's my girlfriend.
My brother forced me into dating her since I lost a bet. But I'm going to do away with her as soon as I find the right girl.

JESSICA POV
"Wow ". I heard Rosie say, we were looking at the drawing of a teenage girl staring out of her window far into the horizon, at the setting sun.
It had been drawn by one of our past senior, Alex.
"mafo".
I looked back to see who said it and hissed when I saw that it was Olamide. It's not surprising since the guy doesn't have sense before.
"olamide if you say anything foolish there again you are going to be in trouble" our teacher Mr Olanrewaju was saying "your mates are busy admiring pictures while you are saying mafo
You children of this new generation ehn, you are not like us "

" argggghhh " people shouted since the man will start telling us story, I even heard some one say "olamide see what you have caused, now we would start listening to story of life, who even asked this man his history".
"there was even a time when my mum reported me to the teacher when I....." Mr Olanrewaju had continued saying but, was cut off by the bell which was rung

The man didn't even stop talking and I began to think of how we would be punished by our English teacher because we got to class late, when I saw Akinyele Badmus, one of my classmates walk our of the class.
I wasn't even surprised because he is the bad boy of the class
Until everyone began to walk out of class also,and I being the good girl followed the crowd
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Rosie let's sit at the last seat"
"no, people always make noise there "
I was begging Rosie to allow us to sit at the last seat because you will always hear hot gist
" then let's play rock, paper, scissors "

" Rock, Paper, Scissors "
" I win so we get to sit at the back " I said then did a fist pump into the air.
Rosie face palmed herself then said something that sounded like" where did I get this girl from " and I just laughed it off.
Just as we were about to get to the back Olivia came hand in hand with Evan and her followers at her back.
" Jessica if you were planning to sit at the back I'm sorry but you're are going to have to change your seat because I'm going to be sitting there with Evan.
Rosie mumbled something that sounded like "Thank God" I made way for Olivia to pass, but instead she stepped on me and pushed me away making me scream in pain.
"what the hell did you do to my best friend " I heard Rosie ask Olivia
" well if it isn't obvious, I pushed her and what are you going to do"
Rosie raised up her hand to slap Olivia but I held her back saying "she's not worth it"
"awwwn Jessica doesn't want to get into a fight, she behaving all goodie which is exactly why she won't get asked to AFN (All Friends Night: you get invited when you are asked to come by someone very popular, and you get to bring at most ten of your friends) " Olivia said
" well that's it!! she crossed the line "
And with that sentence said by me, Rosie and I pounced on Olivia and her friends, dragging each other's hair and beating each other in the bus

" who are those fighting there ". I heard and we all froze because we knew who owned that voice and we looked at each other in alarm.

✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌
Please vote and comment. I'm really begging you. I really need encouragement. I hope you actually liked the chapter
Sorry it's really short also
But with this we've come to the end of..........
Wait let me check. Oh it's chapter 5. silly me
With this we've come to the end of chapter five. Thanks for coming this far
I ♥ U
Merci beaucoup

❄ ❄
❄ ❄
❄ ❄
❄ ❄
❄ ❄
❄ ❄
❄ ❄
❄ ❄
❄ ❄ ❄
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

°windicindi°