Chapter 2

Guys I'm really sorry I couldn't write I was having exams and I had to read but don't worry I'll update more. I hope.
*
*
*
*
*
JESSICA'S POV
"Hi, I'm Willow" the man's daughter said and I nodded my head "are you hungry" she asked, I shook my head expecting my tummy to do the usual, growl,  but it didn't " come I'll show you your room",  Willow said and I nodded, now pleading for my tummy to growl.
"Wow" I said entering the pink room, everything was pink well,except the rug, pink isn't my best colour but, it became my best colour that moment

"I think you should get some rest"  Willow said before leaving and I sat on the bed, then my tummy growled.
How couldn't she think a little girl was hungry and her dad, arrgh,
Now I'll have to go to the kitchen myself, wait where's the kitchen
Walking downstairs and peeping occasionally into places, I met the guy that had glared at me, I was planning to go back to the room when he talked "Hey looking for money?, well sorry to burst your bubble cause you ain't gonna find any" I wasn't ready to pick a fight with anyone,so I went upstairs instead, but I stopped when he yelled "Dad, the fool you brought is looking for money to steal", I didn't care about what he said, but I hated being called a fool so I shouted back at him "I'm not a fool" , " if u aren't a fool what are you Oh" he said snapping his fingers " I get it you are a thief" I was at the verge of tears by now "Jessica, do you really want my money" how could his father support him.
EVAN'S POV
It was really obvious I wonder how Willow couldn't see it, she was after dad's money, she ran back upstairs well, it was too late she had to move out. "I'm going to my room", I said going back upstairs, dad had gone to her room probably to send her out.
WILLOW'S POV
Great, now Jessica was moving out but there was rain, still there was nothing I could do, I saw her crying as she was leaving, I went upstairs to look at her through the window, she sat outside on the floor, with rain pouring without mercy on her, I had to do something.
"Hey", I said already outside with an umbrella, she was cold so I phoned Jade, my brother to help me in carrying her inside.
I laid her on the bed after she had drank her tea and she fell asleep
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Oh no what a short chapter, but you should be thankful to Shamiksha if not you wouldn't have been able to read this chapter
But don't forget to vote and comment
Share your opinions
Love y'all😍😍