Chapter 15: What have I done...

(I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO PUBLISH THIS SHORT CHAPTER. I KEPT BEGGING THE CREATOR OF "I'M NOT HER" FOR SPOILERS AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AND I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS PART)

{3rd person POV}

People started surrounding me, their eyes wide, their mouths wide open, all taking pictures.

Jirou dropped the gun.

WHAT HAVE I DONE..!? She thought.

Yaomomo walked up to the dark purple haired girl and hugged her, Ashido joined in soon after.

Why wasn't Hikari bleeding?

A smirk cornered Hikari's face.

"Idiots. Imagine thinking I'm stupid enough to give someone a gun without me being protected." Said Hikari as she stood up.

"KYOUKA!?" Echoed a voice.

Jirou looked to her side after hearing someone call her first name.

Ashido and Yaoyorozu did the same.

"TSU!?" Yelled the three kidnapped girls as they ran to go hug their friend which they missed.

"THEY KNOW THAT TOAD FREAK!? SHIT!" Yelled Hikari while pulling out her phone.

Once Hikari had her phone she clicked three buttons on her screen and the three kidnapped girls fell to the ground in pain.

Kaminari arrived to where Tsuyu was.

"JIROU!?" Kaminari ran towards Jirou and got on his knees.

"JIROU ARE YOU OKAY!?" Asked Kaminari in a worried way.

"Aw you must be the flat girl's boyfriend! How cute! See that ring on her finger?" Said Hikari with a smirk in her face.

Kaminari quickly looked over to the ring on her finger.

"It hurts...It feels like I'm being electrocuted." Whispered Jirou.

Electrocuted...

"It shocks people! She might be paralyzed on half of her body for a few hour but that's fine I guess!" Said Hikari.

"You hurt them...You son of bitch!" Sero ran towards Hikari, ready to punch her.

"Not on my watch." Said Hikari as she casually put her hands on her hips.

Sero looked like a zombie as he turned towards Tsu and Kaminari. He held on to both of them using his tape.

"Damn it! He's being mind controlled!" Yelled Ashido.

Kaminari stood up.

Why am I just standing here? I need to do something! C'mon idiot do something! Thought Kaminari.

Tokoyami showed up out of nowhere.

"Damn I came for some instant ramen but there's a shooting. Thank you dark lords for making today amazing." Tokoyami thought to himself.

"Kaminari-kun?"

"TOKOYAMI HELP!!" Yelled Kaminari.

"Oh my goshhhhhhh!!! You stupid teenagers take forever for EVERYTHING. Like damn, didn't your momma ever beat you when you didn't hurry up? Like c'mon man I just wanna fight already." Said Hikari in an annoyed tone.

"Dark shadow do something, I need more entertainment, as well as the dark lords." Said Tokoyami under his breath.

"Really a shadow? You do realize I could easily control this shadow's mind right?" Said Hikari.

"But dark shadow has no brain?" Tokoyami said in a confused way even though he knew what he was saying is true.

"Well damn, I guess theres a first time for everything????" Commented Hikari.

Dark shadow flew towards Hikari as fast as as his shadow self could.

As hard as Hikari tried she couldn't get a hold of his mind.

Thats when Hikari tumbled onto the ground. She knew she couldn't use her quirk on him, so why does she keep trying?

The police arrived. Tokoyami nor the other young heroes were in trouble since they didn't actually injure Hikari.

They put handcuffs on Hikari and arrested her.

This cured alot of Jirou's stress. She was finally free.

Kaminari looked down to the ground, disappointed that he failed to actually save Jirou himself.

Jirou, Ashido, and Yaoyorozu took turns hugging the people that showed up and attempted to save them.

Jirou hugged Kaminari. "Hey...I'm sorry I couldn't save you myself! I'm such a disgrace!" Said Kaminari to Jirou. "No you're not! You tried. And though you didn't really fight you were beside me the whole time." Said Jirou.

They let go.

And ambulance came and took Sero, and everyone walked back to the dorms.

But it's not the end of the story yet.