The girl in the cafe .part 2

You reached the cafe .
You , heeseung and jin were talking about random things when someone enters the cafe .
Jin : oh I think my friend has arrived. You guys continue I will join you in a while. With that he left to meet his friend.
Heeseung : what happened why your mood is off today. Huh.
Y/n : today I bump in a jerk he ruined beautiful coat... such a bad luck.
Heeseung : oh it's ok dear.
Y/n : hmmm.
Jin oppa came to us with his friend.
Jin : y/n , heeseung meet him he is the friend of mine I was talking about.
Y/n P.O.V
I look up to see who it was .
As I look up and saw the jerk that bump into me earlier.
Y/n : you !!
?? : You ??
Heeseung : you both know each other?
Y/n : he is that jerk that I was talking about.
Heeseung : WHAT???
Jin : what ?(confused).
?? : Nothing.
Jin : leave it . Now let me introduce you to everyone . He is heeseung (points at heeseung) and she is y/n (points at you) and you know me(windshield laugh) and y/n and heeseung he is jungkook .
Jungkook : umm ok.
Heeseung : oh so how are you??.
Jungkook: I'm fine.
He smiled at jungkook and he didn't smiled back.
Meanwhile I made a disgusted face. I got shocked because his eyes are just soo beautiful. I can only see his eyes because he is wearing a mask.
After that  we talked about random things.
Time skip.
Heeseung : haaa time passed soo fast I have to go now.
Y/n : oh.
Jungkook : same . I also have to go.
Jin : ok then bye you all.
We all bid each other good bye and left.
The next day I woke up and did my morning . I decided to go to the nearest park for a walk. After getting ready I left to the park.

Timeskip .
I was happy because I met my skool friend in the park I was going home because it's already too late it's 11pm right now. I wanted to go home early because I was tired so I take a short route which go through the darkest Alley but I don't care I just wanted to go home early while i was walking i heard the sound of some gunshots.
In mind.
Someone is firing I have to run .
I started running.
I found an old big building so I went inside to save my life .
Suddenly i heard the voice of rain .
Y/n : it's raining . Oh noo. I don't want to sleep here . Anyways let's give a tour to this building.
I'm already at the 3rd floor .
I was walking continuously. I got tired and said .
Y/n : oh let's take a break.
I turn around and got froze at my spot .
Me in mind.
I regret all my decision now what I'm at GUNPOINT.I immediately raise my hands in surrender.
??: Who are you? What are you doing here??.
I gulp hard hearing his deep voice. I didn't answered.
??: Answer me who are you ?? ( He shouted).
Y/n: uh um I'm y/n.(I unknowingly answered).
He smirk.
??: Stop stuttering tell me from which your gang from.?.
Y/n: what? I am not from any gang.
??: Stop lieing. (He started coming closer to me).tell me.(he raises his hand to shot the gun but suddenly got stumbled. He put his one hand on his stomach and another one on my shoulder suddenly some light from the window flashes on his hand and then I come to know his stomach is bleeding.
Y/n: yah your stomach is bleeding. What happened??
??: None of your business miss .
Y/n: tsk what can I do with your language.
"I take off my coat and cute little scarf and put it on his bare waist while my arms circled around him.he said.
??: Yah what are you doing??.
Y/n: trying to stop the blood from floating. So you know what keep quiet.
?? P.O.V
It's the first time someone is talking to me like that even no one dared to touch me I never allowed anyone to do this then why I am allowing her to touch me . What am I thinking she is one of my enemies partner who came here to fool me . And I know very well she is y/n she didn't recognize my face in the cafe because the whole time I was wearing a mask . She didn't recognize I'm jungko--.
My train of thoughts got cut off when she said.
Y/n: yah are you in your senses. What happened to you?
??: Oh nothing I got a gunshot from my enimies.
Y/n: what enimies.?? Are a gangster , mafia or something.
??: I'm the greatest mafia kim taehyung .
"I lied about my name. Taehyung is my best friend ..... I don't want her to know I'm jungkook.... Right now because I don't want her to get scared because everyone knows I'm a mafia".
Y/n: oh does that gunshot really hurt you that you lost your senses. Listen mister teahyung mafia is a fictional character.
JUNGKOOK: taehyung my name is T.A.E.H.Y.U.N.G and If mafias are fictional then from where did I get this gun . Ofcource I'm a Mafia.
Y/n: oh ok . anyways sit down your stomach is still bleeding a little.
We both sat down .
Author P.O.V
Y/n: now can I ask you some questions about Mafia stuff because I really love things about this stuff . I read stories of mafia and wishes to meet a Mafia my life now my wish came true.So now answer where did you put all your guns??
Jungkook: at a secret place.
Y/n: only you know about that place.
Jungkook: no all my man's know .
Y/n: such an Idiot. I can be possible one if your man is cheating on you and will tell your all secrets to your enemy.
Jungkook: oh I never think of it.
Y/n: are you scared of anything.??
Jungkook: no nothing can scare me.
Y/n: oh then give me your gun .
Jungkook: what why?
Y/n: just give me.
You pick his gun up and point at his head .
Y/n: now are you feeling scared.
Jungkook: no .
Y/n: ok then.
You shot the gun at his head. he shouted and got to the side.
Jungkook: yah are you mad what If I got shoted huh.
Y/n: woah it was an accident ok . I didn't mean it but at least you got scared hmm.yayy.
"You started jumping like a kid."
Jungkook P.O.V
I smiled seeing her happy but wait I smiled woah after so many years I smiled .
She suddenly sit down and lean to the wall.
Y/n: wah I am tired "yawn" so where I was yes. have you ....ever ride a bicyc.......Le....................
I suddenly heard snoring sound I look at her did she really fall asleep woah .
She is exactly like YOONGI oppa . Can sleep anywhere. I laughed a little at my thought.
I also lean to the wall  and unknowingly take her hand into mine I realise she isn't wearing her coat her hands were as cold as ice . I look down and saw her coat around my waist it's already hurting me so take my jacket off and put it on her. It's my first time seeing a girl this close . I move closer to her face our nose tips were inches away from each other when she move a little . I quickly move back and came back to my senses as she opened her eyes.
Y/n: hmm what "yawn".
Jungkook: what nothing.( I said a little bit nervous).
Y/n: such an Idiot I mean where I was . Oh yeah have you ever ride a bicycle.
Jungkook:uff such a talkative girl you are.
Yes I have ride a bicycle ofcource.
Y/n: hmm .now what if your a Mafia call your man to come and save you .
Jungkook: oh yeah do you have a mobile because mine is dead.
Y/n: hmm take this .
Author P.O.V
You give him your mobile. He dialed the number of his man and said to come fast as he cut the call.
Jungkook:they are coming.
After some minutes.
You guys were talking about random things when you ask him to stop talking .
Y/n: oh taehyung stop someone is there.
Jungkook: wh!!!!-----
He got cut off by the sound of glass breaking.
Jungkook: y/n stay beside me.
He pull you to his bare back to hide you.
Jungkook: who is there??.
Next part ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️