The girl in the cafe part.4

Jungkook's P.O.V
I shouted at her because while stoping her from going to the park. I was about to stand up when I accidentally press a button and all my files got deleted which contained all the information about my work as a Mafia boss.
Anger started to build inside me . I got up pull her back and push her to the floor I don't know what happened to me.
Author P.O.V
Y/n: yah how dare you to push me I wanna go . I don't even want to stay here. let me goo.
Jungkook: you will not go anywhere you will stay here forever.
You stand up and push him.
Y/n: I will go wherever I want . You have no rights to stop me.
Jungkook suddenly slap her making her fall on the ground. Suddenly taehyung come and holds jungkook's hand .
Taehyung: yah are you in your senses.
Jungkook punched taehyung's face which also cause him to fall to the ground. He groan In pain . Jungkook hold y/n's wrist and pull her to her room and throw her to the floor.he got out of the room and lock her inside.
Y/n's P.O.V
he throw me to the floor and my head hit the corner of the bed and starts to bleed.
I stood up and lock the from inside also.
Y/n: jungkook I will never forgive you.
While your crawling to your bed in the middle of your way you fainted and fall in front of your bed .
Author P.O.V
jungkook is coming downstairs when taehyung came and slap him hard.
Taehyung:you jerk are you in your senses what you did.???
Jungkook: what I did to deserve this.
Taehyung: you just beated up y/n and me.
Jungkook: what????.. I'm so so sorry hyung .you know I lost my senses .
( Jungkook has mental issues that's why he do bad things sometimes. Once he almost killed his girl best friend that's why bts never allows Jungkook to become friends with a girl but .. BTS let y/n be friends with him thinking she will change him)
Back to the story.
Taehyung: I know go and unlock her . Let's treat her wound.
They both went to open the door.
Jungkook unlocked the door but it's still not opening.
Taehyung: I think she had locked it from inside.break the door jungkook.
Jungkook push the door and open it.
His eyes got teary seeing your head and the corner of the lips bleed and you fainted on the floor.
He went to you and put your head on his lap .
Jungkook: oh no I beated her this much noo she will never forgive me.
Taehyung: jungkook stop talking put her on the bed . I will take the first aid kit ok.
He left and jungkook pick you up in his arms and put you on the bed. He look up at you and said.
Jungkook: I'm soo sorry.
Taehyung enters the room and sit on the bed beside you.
Taehyung:I'm treating her you go away jungkook she is already angry at you.
Jungkook:hmm I know . I think I should tell her about my mental health.
Taehyung:hmm you should but wait for some time . Okay.
Jungkook: hmm ok.im going now bye.
He left from there taehyung treated you after some time you wake up.
Y/n: uh where am I . Am I in the heaven. Noo it's my room.
Suddenly taehyung enters the room with a bowl of soup in his hands .
Taehyung: oh you wake up y/n-iee . Eat this soup I made it for you. I hope after drinking it you can get better faster.
You smiled at him and he smiled back.
Timeskip to night.(sorry for so much timeskip)
You were coming downstairs when you saw taehyung on the last stair going downstairs you run to him shouting his name.
Y/n: taehyung .
You were running down to taehyung . And he is chuckling at your cute behavior. when you got tripped and fall but taehyung catch you with his right arm.
Taehyung: woah be careful if I was not here you were dead .
Y/n: hehe. thanks ... Taehyung let's watch a movie .
Taehyung: oh great idea . All of us are free tonight.
Y/n: so .
Taehyung: let's gooo~~
You both went downstairs laughing while on the other hand jungkook is watching you both and getting jealous of taehyung because your not talking to him instead your talking to taehyung.
Jungkook in mind.
I will take my revenge from you taehyung just wait.
Author P.O.V
Timeskip.
The movie is ended.
Jimin stands up and said.
Jimin:ahhhh I'm hungry.
Everyone: same.
Jin: I will make food for everyone wait here.
He left.
Taehyung went to his room I went with him.
I sat on his bed and said.
Y/n: woah daebak!!. Your room is soo beautiful.i also want a tv in my room.
Taehyung giggled at your childish talks and he give you his phone to play games.
While playing your eyes got heavy and you fall asleep on his bed. He also lie beside you using his phone .
Suddenly jungkook enters his room.
Jungkook:hyung can you te...what the he!!...???why is she sleeping here.??!!..can I leave her to her room.
Taehyung: woah what happened? Let her sleep here and why you wanna take her away from me . Are you jealous kook.
Jungkook:"rolls his eyes" no I'm not .
Suddenly y/n started moving and open her eyes.
Taehyung: oh you wake up .
Y/n: hm"yawn" I'm going to out bye.
And she went out of his room after eating everyone went to there rooms except of y/n and jungkook .
Y/n is sitting on the couch when jungkook stands up and went to his room.
Y/n: oh he left his phone should I go to give him no leave it. Ah let's just go.
You stood up and went to his room . You open his room door and saw no one in.
You get inside and put his phone one the table.
You turn around and saw him.you flinch because you got scared of his sudden appearance .
Jungkook looks down and said.
Jungkook: what??did I scared you.
Y/n: n.no .
Jungkook: y/n will you please listen to me.
Y/n: no I hate you.(looking away)
Jungkook: please I'm really sorry. I was not in my senses that time actually my all files got deleted that's my I got angry and take all my anger out on you .
Y/n: ....................
Jungkook: please.
Y/n: ok.
Jungkook: really thank you soo much. Wait here I bought something for you I will take it ok.
He went out you sat on his bed and unknowingly fall asleep.
He come back with a bag in his hands and saw you sleeping.
Jungkook: oh you slept soo speedy like suga hyung . He put the bag on the side and sleep beside you.
In the morning.
You wake up and saw him sleep beside you.
Jungkook suddenly wakes up .
jungkook: oh you awake.
Y/n: hmm" you said rubbing your eyes".
Jungkook: oh I want to show you something.
He pick up the bag from the table and give it to you.
Y/n: oh what is it .
Jungkook: I bought some clothes for you please wear them .
Y/n: oh I will.
You both did your morning routine and did Breakfast.
Timeskip.
After doing breakfast your went to jungkook's room again because you really like it.
Jungkook was sitting on the table working. Jungkook said; y/n please bringe some coffee.
Y/n: oh okay.
You came back and put the coffee on the Table but before putting you accidentally get tripped and all the coffee split on his sheets.
There both's eyes widened.
Y/n: oh s-s-sorry." I said stuttering".
Jungkook look at me with angry eyes.
Jungkook: ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES. LOOK WHAT YOU DID.
He pin you to the wall .tears were already in your eyes.
Jungkook: I'm giving you 30 minutes .
I DON'T KNOW HOWEVER CLEAN THIS OR REWRITE IT.
he left the room.
Y/n down and hug her knees and cry after 5 minutes she stood up and redo all his work.
You change the clothes you were wearing and put them on jungkook's bed and get ready to go to park to get some fresh air.
You were going but the house guard stops you.
Guard: miss . It's already late I'm sorry to say but it's not good going out at this time..
You look at him with your red and swollen eyes.
Y/n: sir please let me go I will come back later.
He saw your face and said.
Guard: o-ok. But where are you going mam.
Y/n: I'm sorry I can't tell. Bye.
You left.
It's already 11 pm but your not home all the hyungs were finding you.
Jin: yah y/n where are you? Yah jhope go check outside again if she came .
Jhope: okay hyung.
After a minute.
Jhope: no hyung y/n is not home yet.
Jungkook: I'm going to find her. Bye.
RM: wait yah-(jungkook already went out) .
Suga: (sigh) let's just leave him .
Jimin: yeah your right.
Jungkook P.O.V
I'm finding y/n from hours now but still she's nowhere to be founded. I'm walking in her favorite park right now.
I saw two mans standing beside a bench and a girl is sleeping on it. Wait is she y/n.
I got closer to them to listen what they are saying.
Man¹: she looks so beautiful.
Man²: should we take her with us.
Man¹: yeah your right we should take her" dirty smirk".
Man²: we can have fun with her tonight or we can sell her and take money.
Man¹: or we can make her our maid.
I look at the girls face.
SHE IS Y/N.
I punch the both of them hard on there face.
Man¹: how dare you jerk.
Man²: ye-( I cut them off).
Jungkook: she is my girlfriend get away jerks.
Get away before I kill you both.
They both run away.
I look at y/n .
I touch her face.
It's cold as ice.
I took off my coat and make her wear it.
I pick her up in bridal style and take her to the car and drove off to home.
I open the door and saw my hyungs.
Author P.O.V
Jin: y/n yah what happened jungkook.
Jimin: is everything ok.
RM: yah why is she not talking.
Jungkook: nothing happened I'm going to my room.
I went to the room and lie y/n down on the bed.
I treat her then lie beside her.
Jungkook: I'm really sorry.(teary eyes).
After 3 hours y/n woke up and look at her side and saw jungkook.
She was about to get up but jungkook stop her.
Jungkook: y-y/n where are you going.
Y/n:..................................
Jungkook: y/n please talk to me.( Burst out into tears). I-I'm sorry "sniff" p-please forg(hiccup)ive me.
Y/n P.O.V
it's my first time seeing him crying which melts my heart . I think I should forgive him. My heart broke into pieces seeing him crying.
Jungkook: p-p-please y/n.
I hug him.
Y/n: it's ok I forgive you.
Jungkook: really "sniff" .
Y/n: hmm.
Jungkook: thank you soo much. Now let's go . Eat something you have only done breakfast.
Y/n: okay.
After eating I was about to go to my room to sleep but jungkook stoped me.
Y/n: what???.
Jungkook: c-can you sleep with me.(looking down).
Y/n: WHAT???WHY??(shocked as hell)
Jungkook: yah speak slowly hyungs are sleeping.i-i just wanted to be with you please.
Y/n: ...........
Jungkook: please please please please.
Y/n: " sigh" okay.
Jungkook: yayyyy let's go then.
Then they both sleep while cuddling with each other.
At midnight.
Jungkook woke up because he was thirsty . He drank water and look towards your side.
Jungkook: you know..... I l-love you.
I really do. I'm just scared to confess.
Lie beside you and lean in and peck your lips.
Jungkook:(blushing) I'm so shameless. I just stole a kiss from you.
Again give you a peck.
Jungkook: your lips tasted like cherry.
Again lean in and kiss you and start moving his lips on yours. Slowly turning a soft peck into a rough kiss.
And start biting your lip
Y/n: mmm ( half awake).
Jungkook:( backs away quickly and pretended to sleep).
Y/n: (half open eyes) huh! What happened (not in senses) okay bye.
Lie down and lick her lips.
Y/n: (tasted blood) omg my lips are bleeding.........How??.(thinking) leave it let's just sleep.(sleep again).
Jungkook:(chuckle) your so cute (Peck lips) enough let's sleep now.
Then he also went to his dream land.