Introduction

Yūrēno Bakugou (former last name)
幽霊の 爆豪
(A ghost - bombing man)

(If anyone knows the artist please let me know, also ignore the tattoos)

Yūrēno's quirk is essentially like Katsuki's but the explosions are invisible and are ten times hotter, so if the were visible their color would be blue, he can also run through a ring of smoke to be temporarily invisible.

He has the same draw backs as Katsuki, plus migraine and his hands burn easily.

Yūrēno was born due to a quirk accident, so Mitsuki never carried him for nine months like she did Katsuki, Yūrēno was actually "born" a week after Katsuki. The quirk that was used was able to combine DNA and create a child pretty much out of thin air, so when Mitsuki and Inko were out they came across this child who was distressed and that's how they ended up with a child that was the mix of the two of them, Mitsuki wouldn't let Inko take the child home due to Hizashi being there, in fear of what he would do to the two of them. So Mitsuki called her husband and explained what happened, he wasn't upset just worried about how they were now gonna take care of two children. They raised Yūrēno until he was about 4, he had just gotten his quirk and Mitsuki didn't like the "villainous" part of his quirk, and decided to put him in he orphanage due to this, Yūrēno was pretty upset and would no longer speak to anyone. When she told her husband he wasn't happy, but it was already done so he did nothing about it and continued to raise Katsuki... even tho Katsuki was now mad at them for taking his best friend and brother away.