Prologue, How Post Malone Met His Girlfriend

(A/n this chapter is dedicated to Megandaklutz, she is my best friend and has been since 3rd grade. Enjoy.)

Post's POV.
It has been a week since the game of flicker. I was the murderer. I still feel bad about all the people I killed.

I was just taking a little walk when I accidentally bumped into someone while I was looking at my phone.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" I called out.

"Yeah, you too, dumbass!" They said. It was a woman, about five foot seven. Had blond hair, and looked like she could mess up any guy who tried to hurt her.

"Excuse me, do you know who I am?" I sassed.

"Yes. Do you know who I am?" She retorted.

"No, and I don't really care." I said.

"Exactly!" She said. Man she had an attitude that I really liked.

"Very funny," I laughed sarcastically. Then she burst out laughing.

"You know, Austin, I like your personality. All the haters who say you're an asshole, they're wrong. You're just broken inside." She laughed.

Im not gonna lie, I like her! She seems sassy and intuitive. I like that about people.

"Gee, thanks." I laughed.

"You're welcome." She giggled back

We talk for what seemed like hours, we talked about coffee and a lot if other things.

"Hey, maybe we could get coffee sometime." I insisted.

"Sure. Here's my number, text me when you get the chance." She smiled.  Then I realized. I never got her name!

"What's your name?" I finally asked.

"I'm Megan." She smiled. Then another girl called for her and she ran towards her.

Megan's POV.
I heard Haleigh call for me. I ran for her. Giving Austin my number

"Oooohhhhhh! Look who has a boyfriend." She taunted.

"Shut up!" I said, but I couldn't stop blushing.

"OOOOHHHHHH SOMEONE'S BLUSHING!!! I SHIIIIIPPPPP!" She laughed. I didn't have the nerve to retaliate. I didn't want to deny it, but at the same time, I did.

Suddenly, I got a text from Austin.

"Hey ;)" he sent. I laughed.

"Heyyyyyy" I said back.

We ended up texting for awhile. Haleigh noticed that I was messaging someone. She tried to look at my phone to see who I was messaging.

"Oooohhhhhh is that Post Malone?.." she taunted.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Make me, bitch!" She laughed.

"Oh it is on!" I called out, and we started playfully fighting.

I don't think that was the last time I'll see Post.